Request Nutaku cheat

imsexy815

Aug 21, 2022
idk where to post or ask because there is no similiar threat for nutaku , android or browser .

i have been playing Project QT and Casting Agent (for some time) . .. but what i see they are all hard and need to spend a lot of time to get all cg

Is there any tool/cheat/mod that i can make some money/gems (for android i saw mod apk but i dont trust them , and those apk need updates..)
so could you leave a link or upload the 2 games if you could please

May 13, 2021
I saw a comment on about a mod that seems to speed up the h scene process, does such mod exist and if so where can I find it

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
so could you leave a link or upload the 2 games if you could please

sorry for no answer i didnt see any of this till now , you can download on android from their site just search , first link (legit 100%) i played like that too , only cheat i could use is auto clicker app . but even with that there is lot of trouble geting all scenes because its like planing clash of clans need 13days and 15hours to upgrade one building. there is also some mod games for that like premium/unlocked god mod , but i dont want to test that ..
Screenshot_1.png

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
sorry for no answer i didnt see any of this till now , you can download on android from their site just search , first link (legit 100%) i played like that too , only cheat i could use is auto clicker app . but even with that there is lot of trouble geting all scenes because its like planing clash of clans need 13days and 15hours to upgrade one building. there is also some mod games for that like premium/unlocked god mod , but i dont want to test that ..
View attachment 2755256
dont you know about modyolo or liteapks dot com they have lot of these games in nsfw section. The level of cheat/mod varies though. some you get big advantage some you get small.

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
welp, u can just wirte in google "Crystal maidens trainer" but here a link for 1 i found

Edit: lol, i found a mod for heavy metal babes and got banned after a day using it...
oof that was fun, i wish i could get unbanned (it wasn't even a mod that give me a lot of gems or something like that, it was immoralty and bonus damage), that thing made me understand that we don't need just cheats, we need an offline mod for those game, but all the game that i want to play with cheats are not offline so even if i can get cheat for those game i'll get banned, just wanted to say that getting cheat wouldn't help now if you get banned
you could try looking for a private server mod(though i think there isnt a public one atm for any nutaku game). If u dont know what i mean u can look at Brawl Stars or Clash of Clans(most supercell games), they have private server mods where u have everything.

i have also succesfully given myself unlimited diamonds in the game Booty Farm on pc. I just used the Program Fiddler to intercept specific api requests so that the game thinks i succesfully bought stuff.

denialfailure

Dec 30, 2023
does anyone have a full save on booty calls on windows, i like to play with out spending any money. Please and thank you