Unity - Completed - Nyctophobia [v1.0] [GuroGameGuy]

1. 2.00 star(s)

arucard34

im giving it 2 stars because the game wasn't so bad atleast started and finished, it tries to tell a story but need more work on it, it seen that this is the autor first game so i want don't be to harsh on it, is not difficult is very simple you can beat the game in like 20-30 minutes, the problem for me was the sound it didn't have music or sound in some levels also there is no full screen but atleast the game is not too hard on the requirement to play on pc i have seen first project games that lack polishment on the resources and the game demands a lot of ram and gpu to show some simplistic graphic gladly this is not the case, the control feel a little out dated , but work and that something , you can download it to play it finish it and have a guro tale of 20 min.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Vayne Anslan

I have seen flash games with better gameplay and H content. Not only does everything feel extremely dated but there isn't much of anything to begin with. Add on it's censored and most of the content is mild gore I don't know what exactly can be said.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Crackgear

Pretty good pretty. As of writing this now, The game is still in Beta? or was it Pre-Beta, Well I can say one thing. It has a pretty interesting art style and the usage of phobias and the art style gives it a little kick to the womb if you get it.