Vias

Jan 21, 2021
This could have been amazing if it was not so damn annoying to get to do anything and had more variety, even with disabled I have found it impossible to * her or jerk him I get him a boner, i get her to surrender and still no option to do anything

Reactions: Nonyatool

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
My honest opinion about the game.

First , congratz to the dev for doing something i didnt see in years , a kind of slowmo fatality on a X game and also the grab and fight system of the game i think it will show alot of potential.

the fighting stuff is great , because think about this , with this game as a blueprint , why not add character movement like RPG , equipment like sword and shield since the game let you bloq allready , then a battle state you enter either in the world map movement or 2D gameplay , it will be fun to play with story or sandbox.

the X related stuff , its just few things , but it shows the potential of doing combat + dynamic scene when you play correctly so its great.

then , i was thinking after seeing the gameplay etc , what about a medieval game with rpg elements , combat , and few more scenes when you win those battles , even more gore stuff like mortal kombat so it mixes fun gameplay and X related stuff.

so 10/10 on the dev for this showcase of something new.

Reactions: AnusGovno123

menny

May 28, 2017
I gave it a strong effort and gotta say, nah. Even when I did beat her, I couldn't ever get the erecting system to full and sure it could be argued I didn't try that much but simply put there is no enjoyable way to play as the dude. He not only has realistically no moves compared to the woman but he pretty much gets 2 tapped if she starts kicking or goes for the grab. Even if you do manage to get past those obstacles you could just end up killing her either by doing one safe punch too many or by having to escape her grab which I'd like to point out she can do right out of escaping the dudes grab.

The combat is unenjoyable, the 'reward' doesn't seem worth even really trying to get honestly, and content is sorely lopsided despite the phrasing of "but there is some of both" there is essentially 10% of actual sexual content with the other 90% being ball busting aka what your either gonna do or see majority of the time you play.

Comparatively, even stones was a tad more enjoyable because the gameplay itself was solid even if the main sexual content got repetitive fairly quick

Glitchmob

Mar 7, 2021
Despite this game not being for me, its a unique project that turned my head in curiosity. I really hope nympheye
finds the time to continue developing it. Either making it more stable or adding more features. Personally I'd like less genital violence and more sex (male or female topping I don't care) but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

menny

May 28, 2017
Basically everything you say is true. Your problem is this game is not for you. This game is for people that probably like it when the guy loses even when playing as the guy.
My problem is the gameplay itself isn't enjoyable. I don't exactly consider ryona my type of thing but Foxtale's Usrper is literally just a game centered around that that I can enjoy because the gameplay itself is fun to engage with. The same to said about that same dev's other project of Crackle Cradle, where not one bit of the fetish was appealing to me but I do go back to it because the gameplay itself is still solid.

My problem is the a central part of the game: The fight. Is not well designed in many areas. This is ignoring the two control options which are kinda awful.

Daggus

Jan 7, 2018
My problem is the gameplay itself isn't enjoyable. I don't exactly consider ryona my type of thing but Foxtale's Usrper is literally just a game centered around that that I can enjoy because the gameplay itself is fun to engage with. The same to said about that same dev's other project of Crackle Cradle, where not one bit of the fetish was appealing to me but I do go back to it because the gameplay itself is still solid.

My problem is the a central part of the game: The fight. Is not well designed in many areas. This is ignoring the two control options which are kinda awful.
Link for game?

Nonyatool

Dec 1, 2018
It's impossible for the male to even do sex. Even the AI can't get it to happen. The male wins many times, looks hard, but it doesn't work or the escape grab punch kills her.

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes