4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i tried to play this game BUT didnt last very long or get very far ...got wicked motion sickness pretty fast almost lost my cookies

• Sad
Reactions: Medic4

warmgummybear

Aug 11, 2017
SAMSUNG USERS: Sideload VR now available!
Hey Patrons!
We’re super stoked about our latest integration! As the Nympho community knows, we’ve had a lot of trouble in regards to streamlining the process for Samsung Gear users. We decided it was our best bet to just make our own “SideLoad” VR app so you can play Nympho-Trainer without having to private message us, wait for us to get you a manual build, etc., etc. Overall, it’s just a streamlined process for both parties and we hope to get more mobile users on board too :) We wanted to get this to you as soon as possible, so we know there are more features we can add, but here’s the basic version so you can get playing on mobile ;)

Google Drive

Password: catgirl

Installation:
* Before installing the APK, make sure your phone has the “Unknown sources” setting ON. (This allows installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store).
Directions to turn “Unknown sources” on:
1.) On the home screen, swipe from the top of the screen down to open the notification screen.
2.) Click on the cogwheel button on the top right of the screen to enter the Settings menu.
3.) Scroll down until you see the “Security” button and press it.
4.) Scroll down until you see “Unknown sources” and ensure it’s set to ON.
After that, follow the on-screen instructions to get started!
Controls:
Hold the “Home” button in order to re-center and re-orientate the screen.
• Swipe/Move the remote to use all of the toys.
• Press the “Touchpad” to change to the next toy/scene.
• Press the “Trigger” button during the Blowjob to grab and release her head.

Let us know if you have any questions!
-The VReleased Team
Anyone have a different way to download this on an oculus go? I install the apk but after i launch it and put in the password it tells me it can't reach the server to download the files for the game

Reactions: TB001
Jun 25, 2017
yeah i honestly dont know where from but i found a version compatible with the quest 2 but it was trash... u cant even do much in it.. if anyone has a updated quest version dont be shy man

iAmErmac

Aug 20, 2018
yeah i honestly dont know where from but i found a version compatible with the quest 2 but it was trash... u cant even do much in it.. if anyone has a updated quest version dont be shy man
I don't know where you got this notion but clearly they never made a Quest version, you can check their history in patreon . They only released an alpha for Oculus Go which happens to run on Quest as well.

vrmo

Oct 25, 2018
I've been having trouble downloading the samsung gear vr version, I typed the password catgirl but it cannot connect to the servers.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Can't get the game to actually start in SteamVR. I mean, the game launches, but when I push Play while in VR, I get stuck on a black splash screen with the logo, the game loads on my flat monitor, then the game becomes unresponsive and crashes on my desktop.

Also, just as a side note: that poor girl doing the live action tutorial. Whatever they paid her could not possibly have been enough.

Reactions: Medic4
Sep 16, 2018
Where do I extract the patch to? I have a Quest 2 and when I played my contoller didn't seem to work, will this patch fix that?I tried extracting it to the Nympho_Trainer_VR_Data folder, but that just made it not launch into VR.

Sep 16, 2018
So now I can't get it to go into VR mode. I did it once, but now it just stays in a big window, I press the VR button and it tells me to start Oculus or SteamVR, none of which make it VR mode, and if I hit the tutorial button it just freezes. I'm still trying to make it work on my Quest as well, where do I extract the patch to?

CowLZZ

Apr 17, 2023
The dev's ghosted off the face of the planet over 2 years ago now. No updates. Kinda disappointed ngl.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes