2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Upbutte

Mar 13, 2023
It looks like this is another game that is using F95 to get free advertising. This is a piracy site, so stop posting your paywall content on this site. I am tired of looking for a game and then having to scroll through the forum to find out if the game is just an advertisement for your subscription service. Use any other gaming site to advertise your game.

JStrom

Dec 16, 2018
It looks like this is another game that is using F95 to get free advertising. This is a piracy site, so stop posting your paywall content on this site. I am tired of looking for a game and then having to scroll through the forum to find out if the game is just an advertisement for your subscription service. Use any other gaming site to advertise your game.
It's... kind of for both? Yes there's a good amount of piracy that goes on, but at the same time I've seen plenty of people post their patreon content and see some success from it because they have genuinely good and interesting ideas for what they make that people are fine supporting. Don't see why it seems to be such an issue for you, guy.

Innocent Lili

Feb 22, 2018
Just in case you missed it, there is a link in the OP to a post in this thread with a patch that allows the public version to be patched to the patron version. This means the dev, who is also the OP, willingly linked to the very patch that "pirates" their product. If you really want to find and wreck some butthurt dev crusading against piracy with "2D interactive galleries with a hint of rule 34" kind of games (even though this game pretends to be some management game) you'd have a better chance with HoleHouse from Do$hArt DotArt, or Kiss my Camera (and other games) from Crime. Special mention to Do$hArt who has to be one of the worst (if not the worst) I've seen in the field of adult games for a very long time.

The dev of this very game doesn't have the best art tbh, but he is more worthy than the scums I just mentioned for a variety of reasons I leave you the pleasure to discover by yourself over time.

As for the patch for this game, it can be found here:

I think devs sharing their games here and allowing others to pirate their content are to be somewhat respected and encouraged, especially when there are other devs doing review bombing and websites spamming, seeking leakers and banning them, using AI while pretending not to, chasing shared links to get them removed in the hour it leaked, and trying their best to scam people and get money no matter what.

Well, that's just my two cents on this topic. :giggle:

Reactions: rudeypoody

Upbutte

Mar 13, 2023
It's... kind of for both? Yes there's a good amount of piracy that goes on, but at the same time I've seen plenty of people post their patreon content and see some success from it because they have genuinely good and interesting ideas for what they make that people are fine supporting. Don't see why it seems to be such an issue for you, guy.
Uhhh. It only appears to be both because no one does or says anything when developers use this site to advertise games. If we all sit around not saying anything, this site will eventually be 50/50 advertisements for Patreon / pirated games. I have hit enough paywall games lately that I have to scroll the review comments to find out if it is paywall or not. That's my issue, guy. Create a tag, like PAYWALL, and apply it to all of these developers and I'll be happy to use it as a filter to bypass all this advertisement.

Bitz

Jun 1, 2017
Quick question, when one of staff goes to rest they rest permanently until you manually put them back to work, is it supposed to be like that, or am I doing something wrong?

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Quick question, when one of staff goes to rest they rest permanently until you manually put them back to work, is it supposed to be like that, or am I doing something wrong?
You can build the "Worker's Sanctuary" to automatize their work, you need one worker in the worker's sanctuary for it to work though. My advise is to have at least three worker, with full obedience if possible.
You can set up a limit to rest and go back at work, per worker, so you can make some going to rest before or after others...

Otherwise, yes, when the rest, they doesn't goes back to work after.

Bitz

Jun 1, 2017
You can build the "Worker's Sanctuary" to automatize their work, you need one worker in the worker's sanctuary for it to work though. My advise is to have at least three worker, with full obedience if possible.
You can set up a limit to rest and go back at work, per worker, so you can make some going to rest before or after others...

Ah, there's building for it. Thank you! :D

bastuden

Mar 23, 2019
View attachment 3291103

Overview:
Immerse yourself in a medieval fantasy world brimming with lascivious intrigue. As a deity, your unique challenge is to construct and oversee a flourishing village.

With your divine prowess, you can beckon women, some of whom might remind you of familiar faces from other worlds, to inhabit and contribute to your town.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-24
Release Date: 2023-09-20
Developer: Unifox Game Studio - - -
Censored: No
Version: Alpha 0.5 - Public
Language: English
Developement Thread: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Signature:

DOWNLOAD
Win: GDRIVE - - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA
Linux: GDRIVE - - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA
MacOS: GDRIVE - - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA

Extras:

View attachment 3291114 View attachment 3291113 View attachment 3291112 View attachment 3291111 View attachment 3291110 View attachment 3291109 View attachment 3291108 View attachment 3291107 View attachment 3291105
how to you have sex or see sex in this game I have a brothel and multiple girls but I can't see any action

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
how to you have sex or see sex in this game I have a brothel and multiple girls but I can't see any action
Hi, assign girls in your brothel and then click on the heart icon when girls are working.
You can do it on brothel, bath, cathedral and gloryhole

Hylianmaster

Jun 12, 2018
The game does not advance from this screen, what do I do? I haven't applied the patch or anything and it still stays there

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
The game does not advance from this screen, what do I do? I haven't applied the patch or anything and it still stays there
On what version of the game are you ? Windows ? MacOS ? Linux ?
Relaunching the game doesn't change anything ?

Can you go in this folder (if you're on windows) :
C:\Users\%USER%\AppData\LocalLow\Unifox Game Studio\Nymphomania Fantasy Town
and share the player.log ?

Thank you

Reactions: Hylianmaster

Hylianmaster

Jun 12, 2018
On what version of the game are you ? Windows ? MacOS ? Linux ?
Relaunching the game doesn't change anything ?

Can you go in this folder (if you're on windows) :
C:\Users\%USER%\AppData\LocalLow\Unifox Game Studio\Nymphomania Fantasy Town
and share the player.log ?

Thank you
Windows I Relaunching but nothing

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Windows I Relaunching but nothing
I see, that's a problem that never happened before ... By checking at the player.log here is what I understand, no offense intended :
It seem you are using the CPU (processor) and not the GPU (graphic card), so you only got 128MB of VRAM to play with and it doesn't support the shaders of Unity.
The unsupported shader aren't mine, they are from the Universal Render Pipeline from Unity, does this happen on other Unity game ?

If you've got a graphic card, do you launch the game on the screen related to the graphic card ? Depending on the connection, it can swap between CPU integrated graphic card or the GPU

Roninonix

Apr 17, 2020
I see, that's a problem that never happened before ... By checking at the player.log here is what I understand, no offense intended :
It seem you are using the CPU (processor) and not the GPU (graphic card), so you only got 128MB of VRAM to play with and it doesn't support the shaders of Unity.
The unsupported shader aren't mine, they are from the Universal Render Pipeline from Unity, does this happen on other Unity game ?

If you've got a graphic card, do you launch the game on the screen related to the graphic card ? Depending on the connection, it can swap between CPU integrated graphic card or the GPU
  1. From Start Icon, type "Graphics Settings" and Click the results from System Settings.
  2. Click Desktop App.
  3. Browse your application. ...
  4. Clickon the application name/icon.
  5. Click Options.
  6. Set the application to your preferred GPU.
  7. Click save.
guess that might help

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
i there a way to make them go back to there work place automatically

Hylianmaster

Jun 12, 2018

Well. Basically, it's my crappy laptop. Thank you very much for answering this. It usually happens to me with games made in Unity, although not in all of them. I guess I'll save it until I have a better machine.

• Sad
Reactions: UnifoxStudio

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
Upload + Mirrors for v0.5c Patreon

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes