2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
How do you unlock the special summon girls !?!? Can’t get the patch to work either. I’m on a Mac
I don't think the patch work on Mac, but you don't even need it as the Tier 3 version is leaked.
I'm not sure about the leak for the mac version though, but that doesn't change the way special girl are summoned

Then, to summon special girl you just need to have enough gold to summon them. Click on the portal and open the summon menu, they're on the right

Daniel33373

Sep 15, 2017
But the games says you the portal energy must replenished?
I don't think the patch work on Mac, but you don't even need it as the Tier 3 version is leaked.
I'm not sure about the leak for the mac version though, but that doesn't change the way special girl are summoned

Then, to summon special girl you just need to have enough gold to summon them. Click on the portal and open the summon menu, they're on the right
the games say the portals energy must be replenished anytime i click on it which more then enough money

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
But the games says you the portal energy must replenished?

the games say the portals energy must be replenished anytime i click on it which more then enough money
It never ever let you summon ? Normally, it should be possible to summon every two minutes

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Can you make it so that the only one who has sex scenes with the LIs is the MC?
For the keeping LI to yourself :
You can manage your girl as you want, so if you don't want Zelda (by exemple) to work in the brothel, just don't put her in.

To get scene where you would have your ways, there's two future point :
- We want to add more existing scene to the Cathedral, with a manual mode (In case you didn't knew, in the Cathedral it's you who enjoy her and not customer, you can customize your avatar in the church by the way)
- We want to add a building with all scene, a kind of "Wishing Well" ... It's on our road map
( )

EDIT :
We're gonna thinks about a system of staff reputation (normal, special, LI, others) ...Thanks for the idea ^^

Is there any way to edit the size of girl's breasts?
Yes there is.
The first way is to use potion, with a level 3 Alchemist, you can buy three potion to modify breast size.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The second way is to use cheat, clock cheat, but that would need to have at least Tier Villager Patreon version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
For the keeping LI to yourself :
You can manage your girl as you want, so if you don't want Zelda (by exemple) to work in the brothel, just don't put her in.

To get scene where you would have your ways, there's two future point :
- We want to add more existing scene to the Cathedral, with a manual mode (In case you didn't knew, in the Cathedral it's you who enjoy her and not customer, you can customize your avatar in the church by the way)
- We want to add a building with all scene, a kind of "Wishing Well" ... It's on our road map
( )

EDIT :
We're gonna thinks about a system of staff reputation (normal, special, LI, others) ...Thanks for the idea ^^
I guess then I can make no girls work in the brothel.

Last edited:

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Am I required to have at least some LIs work at the brothel or can I have none of them work there?
Well, to make money with no one working there is gonna be ... impossible. Well I guess you could still cheat or use patreon cheat.
If you want to stay on a normal play, you can summon rank D,C,B or A girl to work there, they are normal random girl, put those you don't like to work ?

Same thing happened to me!
What version are you using ? I completly removed the timer in the 0.6, so I don't see why you wouldn't be abble to summon ?
Is it the button that is greyish and not interractable ? Does it show a timer ? Can I have a screenchot ? (Control + W, then inside the screenchot folder in the data folder)
That's weird... Did you play the game with or without the patch ? I didn't encountered this bug when we were beta testing...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, to make money with no one working there is gonna be ... impossible. Well I guess you could still cheat or use patreon cheat.
If you want to stay on a normal play, you can summon rank D,C,B or A girl to work there, they are normal random girl, put those you don't like to work ?
I think I'll pass.

In any case, thanks and good luck.

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
We’re you able to fix this error ?
Without more info I would say "yes" because there isn't a timer anymore. If someone have a bug, some more information would be nice (The player.log would be nice too, AppData\LocalLow\Unifox Game Studio\Nymphomania Fantasy Town)

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
I am unable to start the tutorial, when I click on it the letters turn a darker shade of pink but nothing else happens. I can start a new game and everything there seems to be working fine at a glance.

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
I am unable to start the tutorial, when I click on it the letters turn a darker shade of pink but nothing else happens. I can start a new game and everything there seems to be working fine at a glance.
Thanks for the report, I didn't checked it as it was done in previous version of the game. Gonna make a small fix for it tomorrow !

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes