blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Which english version is the game currently at? No point in playing recent update if the english TL havent catched up to the last update. I can live with MTL but i cant play if everything is blank lol

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Bit of a stretch there, isn't it, since he's the one that threw the race play shitpost bomb out there in the first place.
You get what you fucking deserve.
I don't even care man. He just says it's one of his fetishes and thinks it's stupid that Americans who have the notion that Japanese women throw themselves at their dicks have a big issue with it.

And with that, I'm out of this particular discussion.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I don't even care man. He just says it's one of his fetishes and thinks it's stupid that Americans who have the notion that Japanese women throw themselves at their dicks have a big issue with it.

And with that, I'm out of this particular discussion.
You misunderstood his tweet. He's getting ostensibly defensive when the race bait fetish is applied to "his race's" women. That makes him the hypocrite.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Changelog (v0.26):
  • Addition of multiple standing portraits for female NPCs found when the Male Protagonist lockpicks his way into another Inn room, plans to add standing portraits to other characters around the town as well
  • Addition of footjob and anal licking (Priestess x Male Protagonist) found by accessing the flirt menu in your Inn room
  • Addition of blowjob and wall fucking(?) to the Priestess NPC sex scenes
  • Addition of image when the Priestess sleeps
  • Netorare sex in your Inn room - As solo Priestess go outside of the inn and interact with the NPC with an event symbol, requires Lust=200 and Love<100, must not have talked to the Priestess about your netorase fetish
  • Beach Event addition (Rest by the tree while the Priestess is wearing the micro bikini, an event will be triggered and you need to choose the first option to proceed to the NTR event.)
  • Male Protagonist may be imprisoned if he is caught breaking into someone else’s Inn room, there seem to be multiple ways for the Male Protagonist to get out including sex events for the Priestess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks like a fairly big update this time. Also apparently the dev has hired two assistants so he expects production speed to increase.

P.S. Do you guys have any issues with the formatting of the Walkthrough? Like font size, spacing, etc. If you guys have problems reading it I could try to make it more readable.

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2020
Changelog (v0.26):
  • Addition of multiple standing portraits for female NPCs found when the Male Protagonist lockpicks his way into another Inn room, plans to add standing portraits to other characters around the town as well
  • Addition of footjob and anal licking (Priestess x Male Protgonist) found by accessing the flirt menu in your Inn room
  • Addition of blowjob and wall fucking(?) to the Priestess NPC sex scenes
  • Addition of image when the Priestess sleeps
  • Addition of Netorare sex event with NPCs that takes place in your Inn room
  • Beach Event addition (No real info about this scene so if anyone finds anything out about it let me know)
  • Male Protagonist may be imprisoned if he is caught breaking into someone else’s Inn room, there seem to be multiple ways for the Male Protagonist to get out including sex events for the Priestess.

Looks like a fairly big update this time. Also apparently the dev has hired two assistants so he expects production speed to increase.

P.S. Do you guys have any issues with the formatting of the Walkthrough? Like font size, spacing, etc. If you guys have problems reading it I could try to make it more readable.
Any update on MC interaction with female NPC? I mean I really want to advance the relationship with Potion Maker and bath lady.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
I wish there was more of a balance in the updates between ntr content and non ntr. As someone who plays with ntr off I feel like most updates have almost nothing for me.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
I wish there was more of a balance in the updates between ntr content and non ntr. As someone who plays with ntr off I feel like most updates have almost nothing for me.
I mean realistically this is an NTR game, like there is non NTR content and you have the option to turn it off completely but at the end of the day that is the content that the majority of the game revolves around. I'm sure there will be quite a bit non-NTR content by the time the game is completed but it will almost certainly be nowhere near the amount of NTR content in the game.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes