inuosan

Jul 21, 2023
The porting process is very time consuming and it appears that it will take at least 6 months for a complete port.
We are working on creating material for updates, but I don't think we will be making any unnecessary fun releases. (I think there will be some surprises)

Reactions: Hell2011

Xante

Jul 24, 2017
Just trying to boot up the MV build for the first time, i'm just getting a black screen on launch, any ideas?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Just trying to boot up the MV build for the first time, i'm just getting a black screen on launch, any ideas?
Not sure if this helps.

Google is your friend.

"Why does my monitor go black when I launch a game? Most of the time, the problem occurs because of outdated graphics drivers, a problem with the monitor connection, improper power-saving settings, prolonged hardware stress, excessive heat generation, or misconfigured game setting"

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
is there a way to see all the CG? since the scene room is kinda broken for what i remember
You could decrypt the game files, but even then the way TB works is that he uses multiple pictures (one for face, one for body, one for genitals and one for clothes) to create multiple scenes.

Reactions: cocomiel1

inuosan

Jul 21, 2023
is there a way to see all the CG? since the scene room is kinda broken for what i remember

You can read more about it in this article!

ギャラリーモードも現在プログラマさんにお願いしてるんで完成後に実装予定しております。
We are currently working with a programmer to implement a gallery mode, which will be implemented after completion.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes