silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
how do you make kohaku cheat the protagonist in 0.21, i dont seem to get any events even at 100 horniness
It required lust, not horniness, horniness only makes priestess sexual harass you. You need at least 150 lust and lust have to be higher than love value for it to happen. Play as priestess, choose to go to bed and select yes, this allows you to go out when MC is asleep and go cheat with random people.

phenon08

Aug 26, 2018
BTW

wonder if anyone could help me.
i am trying to get the Dungeon Test skill *Slut Dance* in the normal world to see what happend only i have trouble finding it in the save files and others values
maybe i can get it with 0.21

i entered the dungeon got the skill and edited the switches of the save for the same as when i was in the normal world, killed myself to a rat and respawned in the normal world, the save might be buggy because of that, idk 1602837822024.png

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
alright how to raise the girl lust in the game ? and if someone has full save with low love/ high lust please give

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
well this game tops every H game i have ever played its so promising and got a bit of everything , the girl in bathhouse was so dom lol i don't know if the dev is going to have some kind of dom/sub routes in the game but i can see it work in game like this

irage

Jul 18, 2019
how to find the owner of the stockings? help please, she says maybe a dog would help , where is that

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
what about the adventurer? i talked to him but he says wait a moment , what do i have to do please
Accept and complete the new red quest inside the guild regarding the stolen money. After you complete that quest, you can talk to the exhausted adventurer and continue on on his story.

irage

Jul 18, 2019
Accept and complete the new red quest inside the guild regarding the stolen money. After you complete that quest, you can talk to the exhausted adventurer and continue on on his story.
you mean the secret quest? because i am already on it but i don't know what to do in secret quest as well, no hint is there

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
you mean the secret quest? because i am already on it but i don't know what to do in secret quest as well, no hint is there
No, it's not a secret quest. It's part of the story quest.
Tbh, I didn't play the english version of v0.20 yet and it was long since I've played the game from that version so I may be mistaken, so let's make sure here, can you please post a screenshot of that adventurer that told you to wait?

irage

Jul 18, 2019
Tbh, I didn't play the english version of v0.20 yet and it was long since I've played the game from that version so I may be mistaken, so let's make sure here, can you please post a screenshot of that adventurer that told you to wait?

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Here's a document that I made in WordPad regarding H-events following the Excitement Value, Priest's mob sex system, in addition to the new costume's location and one mini H-event. Hopefully, this will speed up the guide and walkthrough and will be a nice way to prepare for the next update.
Thanks for the doc, I put everything I saw into the Walkthrough. Feel free to go into the comment version of the Walkthrough and touch up anything I might have missed or misunderstood.

Also if anyone knows what the hotkey is to hide the Standing Portrait let me know so I can put it into the controls section, I would guess it would be E but I'm not sure.

Additionally as someone who hasn't played the latest update I would appreciate it if someone could clarify between the Lust stat and the Excitement stat, which one needs to be 150 for NTR mob sex scenes? The way I understand it the Lust stat needs to be higher than the Love stat (so like over 100 which is the base Love stat I believe) and also the excitement value needs to be 150, is this correct or is it only based around the Lust stat being higher than the Love stat and then having 50 Excitement value to be able to wake up in the middle of sleep?

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
irage - At this point go back to the guild and get a new quest under 1 star 3rd section, after completing this quest the adventurer will be ready.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Yes, that's exactly who I thought it was. Like I said, you need to accept a new quest at the guild pointing to the guy whose money was stolen. Said guy is located at the top library, beyond the far right district going from the center district.

Reactions: irage
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes