HankGank69

Jun 19, 2018
I did everything for said her for the jail scene but I'm not getting it. Anyone have a clue why? I maxed out faith on Kohaku and tried and then both and tried. Does it have to be just MC?
I also had 200 lust and 80 love. I just have 6 faith on MC (not sure if this is required). Netorare and netorase and dirty fetishes on, the rest are off. Have done the priestess going into the confession booth in jail. 10 netorare points. Talked to priestess about cucking fetish. Its not a scene rather its more like pixilated sex on the map you move your characters around.

virtt

Aug 18, 2018
I also had 200 lust and 80 love. I just have 6 faith on MC (not sure if this is required). Netorare and netorase and dirty fetishes on, the rest are off. Have done the priestess going into the confession booth in jail. 10 netorare points. Talked to priestess about cucking fetish. Its not a scene rather its more like pixilated sex on the map you move your characters around.
Learned it hard way. Almost fry my head to lower faith, doing cheat engine fuckery and shit. When i did it, the guard just let me go. Fucking hell.

Reactions: Francisco Torres

HankGank69

Jun 19, 2018
Learned it hard way. Almost fry my head to lower faith, doing cheat engine fuckery and shit. When i did it, the guard just let me go. Fucking hell.
There was a faith check in jail, if you succeed I guess it lets you go. I was trying to experiment what would happen if I succeeded but with my 6 faith, it will only roll a maximum of 36 as it will be a 6d6, so I guess you need to fail to see the scene? Not really sure though, it just worked for me.

I attached a save file with the scene. Hope it works for you.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Regarding the jail scene, I tried several times and got no luck. On my last attempt I got the scene, right before I gave up. I think there's a degree or random to it.
As for what I had, I can't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure that her lust was at least super high, and probably higher than her love.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

wildshot

May 28, 2020
With scene you mean an actual picture?, because the only thing I got when Kohaku went to free me, is that she had sex with the guard and almost every cellmate, but it was only the tiny animation of the characters, not a massive picture like when you have sex with her or when you activate an event.

Last edited:
Reactions: OneWayMissile

TuleDeus_Tule

Jun 2, 2020
can someone help me with the mission investigating the unknow? , I already talk to the adventurer but she doesn't tell me anything

k0tik

Feb 25, 2019
Please send saving the game who managed to open new Netorare sex in your Inn room and other events!

virtt

Aug 18, 2018
There was a faith check in jail, if you succeed I guess it lets you go. I was trying to experiment what would happen if I succeeded but with my 6 faith, it will only roll a maximum of 36 as it will be a 6d6, so I guess you need to fail to see the scene? Not really sure though, it just worked for me.

I attached a save file with the scene. Hope it works for you.
Thanks for the heads up, but I already did it lol. I thought it has CGs instead of sprite sex only, so I tried to raise my Faith, but then I got nothing. Maybe I got a few words off in my previous post, sorry ESL.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes