Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Not much else besides deep throating. Camping just gets you some cake.
If her relationship with Yarizo is higher (10 I think) there's no cake. He's fucking her brains out instead but there's no scene and she doesn't talk about it. I wonder if it's gonna be implemented.

Reactions: lexlutha

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Got around to playing the v0.28 content so all of the scenes should be in the Walkthrough now, unless I missed something obviously.

Here is a small guide for the new v0.30 content since so many people seem to be having trouble with it:
  • Talk to Leon to progress the main quest, once you reach the island go through the paths marked by red, then blue, then purple flowers.
  • Fall down the hole and proceed through the path towards the bottom right and flip the yellow lever, defeat the golem enemy in the upper path by using magic scrolls or spells, use a perception potion if you have one because there are pitfall traps everywhere.
  • Run away from the knight, if you are caught it is an unavoidable death and you get sent back to the room after the golem to try again, you have to fake him out a couple times and run back the way you came on some intersections and he sometimes teleports ahead of you so be careful.
  • After some dialogue you will have completed the quest and you can go back to the Adventurer's Guild and turn it in.

Now you should be able to get Yarizo in your party after talking to him in the Guild (assuming you saved him the first time you visited the port town), choose bottom dialogue then top dialogue when given a choice. Now whenever you leave the town by the entrance or by carriage/boat you should have an option to take Yarizo with you. From what I can tell most of the scenes from the Dungeon Test have been carried over to the main game so look in that section of the Walkthrough to see how to get those scenes. The two new scenes with Yarizo can be seen by taking a carriage out of the town and by sleeping in an Inn at the Port Town or the Village close to the trading route. After seeing the scenes once you are given an option to skip them. These events also give Yarizo relationship and are currently necessary to view some of the more advanced camp scenes since there is no way to raise that variable in game by cheating like in the Dungeon Test (outside of save editing obviously). As far as I can tell there is no way to start the Bar event with Yarizo currently (unless you need a high Yarizo relationship stat?).

As for the new Milk Quest I have no idea, since it seems to be fairly dialogue heavy I decided to wait for the English translation before trying it out, apparently if you choose the second dialogue option whenever a choice pops up throughout the quest you get a bad end tho. I assume that you get the cow bikini by successfully clearing the quest.

Sorry if that was a bit wordy, I'll update the Walkthrough with the v0.30 content after the English translation comes out.

Also for the people who might not know, the latest version (v0.30) does not have an English translation yet so if you choose to play on the English setting the text boxes will appear blank for the v0.30 content.

Last edited:

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Got around to playing the v0.28 content so all of the scenes should be in the Walkthrough now, unless I missed something obviously.

Here is a small guide for the new v0.30 content since so many people seem to be having trouble with it:
  • Talk to Leon to progress the main quest, once you reach the island go through the paths marked by red, then blue, then purple flowers.
  • Fall down the hole and proceed through the path towards the bottom right and flip the yellow lever, defeat the golem enemy in the upper path by using magic scrolls or spells, use a perception potion if you have one because there are pitfall traps everywhere.
  • Run away from the knight, if you are caught it is an unavoidable death and you get sent back to the room after the golem to try again, you have to fake him out a couple times and run back the way you came on some intersections and he sometimes teleports ahead of you so be careful.
  • After some dialogue you will have completed the quest and you can go back to the Adventurer's Guild and turn it in.

Now you should be able to get Yarizo in your party after talking to him in the Guild (assuming you saved him the first time you visited the port town), choose bottom dialogue then top dialogue when given a choice. Now whenever you leave the town by the entrance or by carriage/boat you should have an option to take Yarizo with you. From what I can tell most of the scenes from the Dungeon Test have been carried over to the main game so look in that section of the Walkthrough to see how to get those scenes. The two new scenes with Yarizo can be seen by taking a carriage out of the town and by sleeping in an Inn at the Port Town or the Village close to the trading route. After seeing the scenes once you are given an option to skip them. These events also give Yarizo relationship and are currently necessary to view some of the more advanced camp scenes since there is no way to raise that variable in game by cheating like in the Dungeon Test (outside of save editing obviously). As far as I can tell there is no way to start the Bar event with Yarizo currently (unless you need a high Yarizo relationship stat?).

As for the new Milk Quest I have no idea, since it seems to be fairly dialogue heavy I decided to wait for the English translation before trying it out, apparently if you choose the second dialogue option whenever a choice pops up throughout the quest you get a bad end tho. I assume that you get the cow bikini by successfully clearing the quest.

Sorry if that was a bit wordy, I'll update the Walkthrough with the v0.30 content after the English translation comes out.

Also for the people who might not know, the latest version (v0.30) does not have an English translation yet so if you choose to play on the English setting the text boxes will appear blank for the v0.30 content.
CG in milk ranch bad ending, there's another one with the ranch's owner
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 24, 2019
I keep getting this when I try to start the game.. anyone care to explain?
1610730789585.png

Also while im asking I noticed this game has "English" Tag, does that mean it can be played in English and if so how..(because I cant read Japanese)

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
I keep getting this when I try to start the game.. anyone care to explain?
View attachment 986723

Also while im asking I noticed this game has "English" Tag, does that mean it can be played in English and if so how..(because I cant read Japanese)
You need to download RPGVXAce RTP first
And this game has both english and japanese, read walkthrough at first page for more information

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
But does anyone know how to get the CG where the MC is doing kohaku from behind?
I think it's part of the cow/milking quest line? It was part of the new update 0.30 i think

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
These events also give Yarizo relationship and are currently necessary to view some of the more advanced camp scenes since there is no way to raise that variable in game by cheating like in the Dungeon Test (outside of save editing obviously).
These are the exact same as the test dungeon ones right? Even with max relationship?

NovaArtemis

Jun 17, 2018

The variable for Yaziro's relationship points still doesn't show up despite fulfilling the 2 events (for me at least)

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes