KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
uhmm, how to do it exactly please? The enemy always attacked Jimmy and the only time the priestess get attacked is when goblins fuck her but it doesnt decrease her HP. :(
Priestess will lost HP if she cum during goblin fuck, or you can use death potion <(")

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
how do i raise yarizo relationship
I'd also like to know. Last time I edited it and Techno said in an update it breaks some of his fight scenes.

Edit: I've found out how to gain Yarizo relationship, but it doesn't seem to go past 3 atm.
Edit 2: I have found through trial and error that Yarizo's Relationship stat is actually variable 402, not 202 as before.

Last edited:

Kyubizero9

Dec 12, 2018
I've made an english list of variables for save editing. Now you don't have to guess what the hell each variable actually do lmao. Just use it as a cheat sheet. Edit: Remember this will most likely only work with 0.26 because TB might add/change shit in the future
bro your file is down can you reupload please!

Doinkers

Jun 27, 2020
I'd also like to know. Last time I edited it and Techno said in an update it breaks some of his fight scenes.

Edit: I've found out how to gain Yarizo relationship, but it doesn't seem to go past 3 atm.
Edit 2: I have found through trial and error that Yarizo's Relationship stat is actually variable 402, not 202 as before.
Hey, i changed it and it worked, but i dont get the hidden scene when protagonist stays guard. Do you know why?

shark10

Jun 9, 2019
Please I need a hero who can give me a save 100% of the v0.34 of the game because apparently my save was deleted by accident so please hero help me. :cry: :cry:

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Hey, i changed it and it worked, but i dont get the hidden scene when protagonist stays guard. Do you know why?
Me neither. The only scenes that I've been able to see are when the priestess is knocked out.
My save. played for 3 hours and cheat :) use it if you want

View attachment 1084590
Have you encountered any scenes when Yarizo fucks the priestess in a fight? Like they did in the dungeon test?

Doinkers

Jun 27, 2020
Me neither. The only scenes that I've been able to see are when the priestess is knocked out.

Have you encountered any scenes when Yarizo fucks the priestess in a fight? Like they did in the dungeon test?
when the priestess is knocked out? please clarify

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes