keima

Jul 4, 2017
I can't play the 0.33 in joyplay, it doesn't work in joyplay for now or there's something else???

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
how can someone still have the willpower to translate with a cellphone while fapping is beyond me.
It's RPG Maker MV, there is a tried and proven way to extract and translate the text automatically.
You don't need to use your phone and expose yourself as a degenerate weaboo pervert to those-who-glow-in-the-dark.
Don't be stupid. Only zoomers translate anything with a smartphone.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I swear to god half the posts here are someone asking about Joiplay or for a save, watching this thread is impossible.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I swear to god half the posts here are someone asking about Joiplay or for a save, watching this thread is impossible.
And dont forget the ´´i need a hero messages´´ people need to realize that if they can't afford to pledge to technobrake on patreon or the fact that the game STILL IN ACTIVE DEVELOPMENT OF RELEASING PATCHES UNTIL GAME ITS COMPLETED. then this thread its going to continue the spam to the oblivious end of the game production lmao.

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
also, I might've bugged the game. I have 20ish ero. technique and cant make her cum.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It just gives my dice rolls ZERO.
this bug has spread to my other save files except one that I've quarantined beforehand.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

does anyone know what causes it? or if there is a save file variable I can change to counteract it? I'm searching by myself but i dont know if anyone else has run into this problem.
It seems I've joined you in encountering this bug brother. I've tried looking at the variables of my save to see if anything was out of order, but everything was in place. The number of dice was 6 as always and the stats that they would roll off of were as shown on my stats screen as well. I think it may be due to something after reaching chapter 2, because that's when the bug occurred for me. I'm not a programmer however. Wish I was able to find out what's wrong.

Lovius

Nov 2, 2017
No option to choose event at camp with MC on guard. Just spend time and that all. Yarizo and priestess have options to choose events...

• Sad
Reactions: Rozenn

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
What is supposed to happen with the secret ntr mode on for the tavern scene? I only get her looking flustered in the room.

CeresSaaas

Oct 24, 2018
Just want to know (since I don't wanna read 319 pages of comments), did anyone found the value for insanity needed for rapeing the potion maker girl?

Reactions: Natsuq1

funnyvinecomp

Dec 27, 2018
Just want to know (since I don't wanna read 319 pages of comments), did anyone found the value for insanity needed for rapeing the potion maker girl?
pretty sure its 100+, also pretty sure it says the required value in the options text itself doesn't it? have fun trying to get it to that point naturally if you even can but obv i'd find the value in the games variables lol.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes