quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
If u ask me the intro needs to be like that to justify the netorase in the game
That's what I'm saying.
Netorase On: The intro doesn't change.
Netorase Off & Netorare On: Jimmy gets cucked and doesn't enjoy it.
NTR Off: Jimmy just gets rejected for being too young or something without the cucking part and ends up alone until he meets Kohaku. This might even be sweeter for vanilla lovers.

Small changes that would improve the intro dramatically. Having a few more choices would be even better, like choosing not to fuck Kohaku immediately and keep their relationship more chaste.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
That's what I'm saying.
Netorase On: The intro doesn't change.
Netorase Off & Netorare On: Jimmy gets cucked and doesn't enjoy it.
NTR Off: Jimmy just gets rejected for being too young or something without the cucking part and ends up alone until he meets Kohaku. This might even be sweeter for vanilla lovers.

Small changes that would improve the intro dramatically. Having a few more choices would be even better, like choosing not to fuck Kohaku immediately and keep their relationship more chaste.
I quite like this illusion of choice, if done well, it minimally impacts anything else yet still manage to add more to the story.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
This game would improve a ton if the intro had a few variations depending on your choices and preferences (like the village girl not being stolen if your NTR options are off, or the MC not enjoying it if you have Netorase OFF and Netorare ON), but that's unlikely.
Indeed unlikely as this is still mostly a netorare/netorase game, even if you can turn those off. Can't really make Jimmy the mc be a total badass that has totally zero interest in being cucked and outshine Yarizo the self-insert.

Last edited:

BBC King

May 8, 2021
After playing Nymphomania Paradox and a few other of the developers games I am surprised its still taking people this long to understand the devs taste and style, he makes games of girls with big tits/asses fucking a wide array of people most notably in a cheating/ntr setting.

IDK why people assume it would be any different for this game (I guess because you partly control a male in this game), id say be grateful he gave you guys potion maker, but as a fan of his previous work I am hoping Yarizo will eventually start clapping her cheeks as well, lets turn all these women into Nympho's I say.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
After playing Nymphomania Paradox and a few other of the developers games I am surprised its still taking people this long to understand the devs taste and style, he makes games of girls with big tits/asses fucking a wide array of people most notably in a cheating/ntr setting.

IDK why people assume it would be any different for this game (I guess because you partly control a male in this game), id say be grateful he gave you guys potion maker, but as a fan of his previous work I am hoping Yarizo will eventually start clapping her cheeks as well, lets turn all these women into Nympho's I say.
Yeah, Priestess is waifu, but something something about Potion Maker just make me want to trade Priestess for her. Maybe it's that piece of mind non-chaotic atmosphere when MC spend time with her.
It would be a game changer if Yarizo can have his way with PM as well. Though I guess it's still a bridge too far for now. Let's wait and see.

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017

Or we can turn MC into someone like Yarizo and ntr other (High insanity). We have one scene with another guy's wife already

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Or we can turn MC into someone like Yarizo and ntr other (High insanity). We have one scene with another guy's wife already
Honestly this game MC should have been only the priestess yeah you can keep the non-ntr stuff too but I just want to see her not the guy

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Yeah, Priestess is waifu, but something something about Potion Maker just make me want to trade Priestess for her. Maybe it's that piece of mind non-chaotic atmosphere when MC spend time with her.
It would be a game changer if Yarizo can have his way with PM as well. Though I guess it's still a bridge too far for now. Let's wait and see.
What do you mean with it being a game changer? In my opinion it would be a real disappointment if the NTR and Yarizo route is just limited to the Priestess. But since PM girl is a character in the adventure team, it's heavily implied that she will get some Yarizo cock, everything else wouldnt make any sense.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
What do you mean with it being a game changer? In my opinion it would be a real disappointment if the NTR and Yarizo route is just limited to the Priestess. But since PM girl is a character in the adventure team, it's heavily implied that she will get some Yarizo cock, everything else wouldnt make any sense.
All I want to know is how will techno balance the ntr and non-ntr content

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Did someone find out how to change the preferences ingame? Edit: also Im at the very begging (in the uncles tavern) and Im trying the go solo option and when I go to the room there is a letter to call either the MC or the priestess Im guessing that if the priestess has enough points she will getting fucked somewhere but in the case that I had all those settings turned off what happens? where do they go (either with NTR/NTS off/on? Edit 2: armpit and pussy hair can be turned on/off on the bathouse

Last edited:

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
All I want to know is how will techno balance the ntr and non-ntr content
Personally I believe there will be more of a normal storyline with few scenes without NTR / Netorase scenes and then of course a lot of extra content for the NTR / Netorase believers out there because he likes those genres. I dont think he will go out of his way to do a lot of extra content for vanilla stuff, because in a recent poll about which scene the guys on patreon wanted to see, the NTR option won by a huge margin if i remember correctly.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Personally I believe there will be more of a normal storyline with few scenes without NTR / Netorase scenes and then of course a lot of extra content for the NTR / Netorase believers out there because he likes those genres. I dont think he will go out of his way to do a lot of extra content for vanilla stuff, because in a recent poll about which scene the guys on patreon wanted to see, the NTR option won by a huge margin if i remember correctly.
that makes me think over why make the vanilla stuff then

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
that makes me think over why make the vanilla stuff then
Well, obviously as a base for the game and the story. The feeling of NTR is amplified a lot more if you had a "healthy" relationship with your priestess before Yarizo appears. The other option would have been that Yarizo steals all your girls from the beginning, which would be a lot more boring in my opinion. And as I said, I dont think that there will be a lot of extra content for vanilla, I didnt say that where will be no vanilla at all.

It's the same with the Sphilia's Familiar game which was mentioned earlier in this thread. The NTR Route at the end of the game is so good, because you had a lot of "bonding" with your girls earlier in the story and you built some sort of connection. If the cuckolding happens too quickly, then it's just lame imo.

Reactions: Yukihirou

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Well, obviously as a base for the game and the story. The feeling of NTR is amplified a lot more if you had a "healthy" relationship with your priestess before Yarizo appears. The other option would have been that Yarizo steals all your girls from the beginning, which would be a lot more boring in my opinion. And as I said, I dont think that there will be a lot of extra content for vanilla, I didnt say that where will be no vanilla at all.

It's the same with the Sphilia's Familiar game which was mentioned earlier in this thread. The NTR Route at the end of the game is so good, because you had a lot of "bonding" with your girls earlier in the story and you built some sort of connection. If the cuckolding happens too quickly, then it's just lame imo.
Im going to play all routes but after playing almost all techno games I honestly want to play only as the priestess and seeing the reactions of the MC just like in that minigame where the guy sees his gilfriend with another guy

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Im going to play all routes but after playing almost all techno games I honestly want to play only as the priestess and seeing the reactions of the MC just like in that minigame where the guy sees his gilfriend with another guy
Well you can play solo priestess in this game with several scenes yeah. But i think its highly unlikely that there will be a route in which you constantly play solo as the priestess. Its more like extra scenes.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I dont know if someone already found this but if you go as the priestess alone into the church and open the chest the priestess talks to the MC even tho he isnt there with here someone might want to report this to techno. Edit: the milking cows quest seems to be partially translated

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes