Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
So how do you get the potion maker as a follower? Do i have to unlock the beach and other mission for her and if so how?

Mrigank23

Dec 25, 2019
So how do you get the potion maker as a follower? Do i have to unlock the beach and other mission for her and if so how?
Beach unlocks when you finish chapter 1. Go there once, then the beach event for PM will be unlocked. However, it seems bugged asf, I'm on relationship level 4 with her but there's no dialogue to recruit her.

Avalon.97

Sep 22, 2020
Beach unlocks when you finish chapter 1. Go there once, then the beach event for PM will be unlocked. However, it seems bugged asf, I'm on relationship level 4 with her but there's no dialogue to recruit her.
There is but it's in japanese right now. To recruit her, you need to complete chapter 2, have max relationship and then buy a bikini in the port town.
Then go as solo protagonist to the potion maker and there will be the alchemist event. She can now be recruited as a follower. It hasn't been translated yet though.

Reactions: Kirino22

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
What is that last picture from? The condom one. I know it's from this game but I don't remember if I have ever see it

lmlAzazel

Mar 23, 2020
What is that last picture from? The condom one. I know it's from this game but I don't remember if I have ever see it
It's a FanArt made by me for an event that has not yet been implemented, in Tw I posted the 11 images that show the complete story

Last edited:

ymt22

Jun 8, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/nymphomania-priestess-dungeon-v1-0-technobrake.94006/

(Still no explicitly shown sex scene with Yarizo in the tent, though I may just not know how to proc that)
you won't see CGs but you do know she is being banged when yarizo (relationship => 10) is within your team and he is pretty bad at lying lol just like Genflare member said maybe in future techno might add some but for now he wish for feedback and bugs report
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
did anyone know how to get translate when use saveedit it show japan only it hard to find the right value

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes