Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
View attachment 2169232

My little project to make the most sensual scenes is ready!

I sincerely thought about doing it just for myself, but then I thought "someone else might like it..." so I decided to share it; My reason was to make it visually more striking and I really hope that it will please those who are fans of full body tattoos!

nothing more to add, enjoy :)

Mod Tattoos
she literally became yarizo's pet here

Fabossa

Nov 9, 2022
how do i increase potion makers bond level to lvl 5? I guess ive gotta do an alchemist but ive got no idea of how to complete it. And how do you get Yarizo to relationship lvl 4 after setting his realtionship points to max? do i just gotta wait or is there something special i need to do?

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
how do i increase potion makers bond level to lvl 5? I guess ive gotta do an alchemist but ive got no idea of how to complete it. And how do you get Yarizo to relationship lvl 4 after setting his realtionship points to max? do i just gotta wait or is there something special i need to do?
1) You go to Titan's Step with PM as Follower and, going solo with just her while in town, visit the Alchemist Guild there. There will be an old man to talk to that will recognize PM, she will leave to go back home and you will be able to access to the new scenes to ultimately unlock LVL5.

2) By cheating for now as LVL3 is max AFAIK.

Reactions: Fabossa

Fabossa

Nov 9, 2022
1) You go to Titan's Step with PM as Follower and, going solo with just her while in town, visit the Alchemist Guild there. There will be an old man to talk to that will recognize PM, she will leave to go back home and you will be able to access to the new scenes to ultimately unlock LVL5.

2) By cheating for now as LVL3 is max AFAIK.
Thank you

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
First go solo with Kohaku and talk, he is gonna talk about her daughter, after that, talk with the ''MC'' his is gonna tell you more about that, after to do this, go again to talk with the uncle
I keep getting welcome back message and not progress how did u do it?

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
I keep getting welcome back message and not progress how did u do it?
That message you're replying to is over two years old, but the event you're talking about has been broken for what must be almost a year now. FWIW you're not missing anything, it is annoying though.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes