NickEonder

Apr 27, 2022
dont need to be honest...finish some quest...fame...open save editor, find your fame codes...make 30/40 then you good..get promotion, before you go anywhere..make sure potion maker level 3/4 then go to forest to titans gates...you good to go.
But I don’t think I can lvl up the bond with PM without main quests….I could be wrong tho lol

ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
sigh half the quests you can pick up right after starting the game are still untranslated in 0.52. WTH are they doing?

Amyzzz

Oct 18, 2023
which is the version of the game that i need to download to be able to play the main story? the 0.51 doesn't work

areanvs

Jul 8, 2020
which is the version of the game that i need to download to be able to play the main story? the 0.51 doesn't work
I can confirm this in 0.52 as well, for some reason I get all the new content but none of the story quests appear.

Oct 19, 2020
Does anyone have a save at the start of the Iris side or near it? I had briefly uninstalled the game but I kept my saves but somehow I lost them since then. :C

If you could help out, I'd really appreciate it.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Does anyone have a save at the start of the Iris side or near it? I had briefly uninstalled the game but I kept my saves but somehow I lost them since then. :C

If you could help out, I'd really appreciate it.
Iris is just available on the VX Ace version and the only content available with her are bad ending.
If you want to see everything from the start you can load save 7 and go to the adventure guild and interact with the box with a "!" on top of it and if you want to see her dungeon bad ending you can load save 10

marolastone

Dec 8, 2021
Iris is just available on the VX Ace version and the only content available with her are bad ending.
If you want to see everything from the start you can load save 7 and go to the adventure guild and interact with the box with a "!" on top of it and if you want to see her dungeon bad ending you can load save 10
didn't work bruh

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes