CunningClown

Jun 4, 2018
the version of the game oh, 53 started playing from scratch, played before that in a version on another engine and there was a lot of content, and here I don't even have a main quest for some reason and how can I get yarizo as a partner without passing the plot, there won't be a bunch of ntr scenes without it, what to do?

Necrowomancer

Jul 9, 2019
The change of destiny is only to be able to pass the rescue mission and karma, I don't really understand its purpose since it doesn't have a real presence in the gameplay. The only thing I understand is that if you don't change the destiny you may be returned to priesthood but with the goblin lust level at 99. That is, every time you see that you fight you gain -1 life and -1 sanity, since you will see priest wanting to have sex with goblins and I think it happens with pirates too.

I see I was wonderingwhat it was for, I saw it on the change destiny of Yarizo x Succubus and Female student but didn't know what it did when I clicked it

ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
the background is stuck after inspecting her

it doesnt disappear even after changing the level or reloading

since when is this game such a mess?

PantsRats

Jun 19, 2020
This new version has me confused. Are you supposed to just grind out missions for fame until you hit the second rank, to unlock more of the story? Ever since the new version of RPGM, this has been incredibly frustrating.

I feel sorry for people continuing to pay those Patreon monthly payments, for him to remake his game from scratch. The old product was worth it, this new one isn't.

Grug913

Jul 5, 2022
This new version has me confused. Are you supposed to just grind out missions for fame until you hit the second rank, to unlock more of the story?
Yes. I don't know why Techno changed it and made it so high with the limited selection of quests, making it so you end up grinding killing rats and gathering spider web to get 25 more fame

gervid

Apr 26, 2020
Hi~
My curent game ver is "MV Build 5".
I want to know, about the menu to check erotic status/development screen, already implemented in the latest version or not?

Or, it was me who dumb enough not to realize "MV Build 5" already have erotic status/development screen?

I don't want to upgrade yet, I want to see dem stats.

intexc

Mar 28, 2021
Use the cheat item that is in the closet in the main room. it will be easier for you
I used it but it didn't work for the relationship level, in fact I think it's bug, because it only makes the addiction level have no cap. The thing is how do I trigger the event to raise the relationship from 1 to 2 and 2 to 3?

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
I used it but it didn't work for the relationship level, in fact I think it's bug, because it only makes the addiction level have no cap. The thing is how do I trigger the event to raise the relationship from 1 to 2 and 2 to 3?
If it's Potion Maker you want to increase relationship level, then you have to visit her solo and go through every her relationship event.

If it's Yarizo you want to increase relationship level, then you have to sleep the night at protagonist's uncle inn and after that, take Yarizo as a follower and sleep through the night at places outside of capital city, like a village inn or a tent while camping. Remember to max Yarizo relationship points every time you want to gain new relationship level. You should see an unique cutscene every time you gain a new relationship level.

I may be wrong, however if I remember correctly, Yarizo max obtainable relationship level is still 3. I think the changelog didn't say anything in this matter.

DISCLAIMER: Portable cheat item does not increase relationship level. Among it's many uses, it serves to max required relationship points towards unlocking next relationship level of Yarizo, or PM.

Very important edit: To increase Yarizo relationship level you have to have Netorare option turned [ON]

Last edited:

Gaiapss

Mar 24, 2023
when i go to sleep and the priestess tongues the mc i get stuck with a pink square taking most of the screen and i cant remove it is there a fix

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes