yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
READ THIS POST FIRST

If this doesn't help in clarifying anything, then please write more datails about the problem. Your post lacks in information for anyone to help you. Most importantly: What version of the game you currently play?

Edit: If you want to play the story and main quests, then get yourself the Vx Ace 0.50a version of the game. You can find the links to it HERE and HERE
You can wait for the story and the main quests to be reimplemented again in the MV version of the game. When are those going to be reimplemented, however? In a half a year? A year? Two? Four? Never?
It's anybody's guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sorry. I play Vx Ace 0.51, first I downloaded the MV version but then I read forum and realized there's no story in this version. Then I downloaded Vx Ace. When I started the game, log told me I need to go to the adventurers guild and I did but there was no main quest. I talked to the receptionist (?) but there was just two options that report complete question and promotion request. I did some side quests like where's please help find my ring and whose pantyhose are these but sadly there was still no main quests. I got level 2 and log told me that there's a new quest and I need to go to the adventurers guild. I went and there was still no main quests anywhere. What should I do?

about:blank

May 7, 2019
Sorry. I play Vx Ace 0.51, first I downloaded the MV version but then I read forum and realized there's no story in this version. Then I downloaded Vx Ace. When I started the game, log told me I need to go to the adventurers guild and I did but there was no main quest. I talked to the receptionist (?) but there was just two options that report complete question and promotion request. I did some side quests like where's please help find my ring and whose pantyhose are these but sadly there was still no main quests. I got level 2 and log told me that there's a new quest and I need to go to the adventurers guild. I went and there was still no main quests anywhere. What should I do?
That means ur game version doesn't have storyline quests

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
There is no Vx Ace 0.51. Such version of the game does not exist. The one in the first post (opening post) with download links named as a Vx Ace 0.51 is the MV 0.51 version. Pretty sure a moderator accidently mislabeled it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to play the story and main quests, then get yourself the Vx Ace 0.50a version of the game. It's the last known Vx Ace version of the game here. You can find the links to it HERE and HERE

Last edited:

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
There is no Vx Ace 0.51. Such version of the game does not exist. The one in the first post (opening post) with download links named as a Vx Ace 0.51 is the MV 0.51 version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to play the story and main quests, then get yourself the Vx Ace 0.50a version of the game. It's the last known Vx Ace version of the game here. You can find the links to it HERE and HERE
My bad, thank you so much. I'm really sorry but I have a few more questions...
-Can I take more than one follower? Like PM and Yarizo, for... You know, Yarizo x PM.
-Can I remove womb protection? I mean getting a female pregnant.
-Will debug mode harm my game?
-How can I make priestess walk without any clothes?
-How can I hide the text log for seeing the full picture?
Sorry again.

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
My bad, thank you so much. I'm really sorry but I have a few more questions...
-Can I take more than one follower? Like PM and Yarizo, for... You know, Yarizo x PM.
-Can I remove womb protection? I mean getting a female pregnant.
-Will debug mode harm my game?
-How can I make priestess walk without any clothes?
-How can I hide the text log for seeing the full picture?
Sorry again.
It's ok. I'm here to help.
1. Unfortunately, you can take only one follower at a time, when exiting the capital city. Sadly, there are no Yarizo x PM scenes.
2. I may be wrong, but the "Remove womb protection" event & scene is not implemented yet neither in Vx Ace 0.50a nor in any MV.
Edit: I am wrong. It is implemented. You can see this scene & event after meeting the requirements. However, if the Priestess gets successfully impregnated the game ends and goes back to the title screeen.
3. Debug mode... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Everything can happen.
4. Take the portable cheat item from the wardrobe and set the "Lust" parameter to 200. Priestess should have no complains walking fully naked around the city now.
5. I don't know if it's even possible to hide the text log.
No problem.

Hey, how do you see statuses like lust, love, addict, fp, and so on. I saw it in the old version but now it's gone
You can't. It's gone for now. We must wait until this gets reimplemented again in the MV version.

Last edited:

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
It's ok. I'm here to help.
1. Unfortunately, you can take only one follower at a time, when exiting the capital city. Sadly, there are no Yarizo x PM scenes.
2. I may be wrong, but the "Remove womb protection" event & scene is not implemented yet neither in Vx Ace 0.50a nor in any MV.
Edit: I am wrong. It is implemented. You can see this scene & event after meeting the requirements. However, if the Priestess gets successfully impregnated the game ends and goes back to the title screeen.
3. Debug mode... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Everything can happen.
4. Take the portable cheat item from the wardrobe and set the "Lust" parameter to 200. Priestess should have no complains walking fully naked around the city now.
5. I don't know if it's even possible to hide the text log.
No problem.

You can't. It's gone for now. We must wait until this get reimplemented again in the MV version.
Thanks you so much about all. One last question, is there any guide that would help me learn how to get all scenes?
E: And there is a scene that when it's night and I negotiate the innkeeper with PM/Flirting he says he wants a night with PM. My relationship with PM is full but when I say we've a deal PM just ignores us, do you know how to access this scene?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ceziu

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
Thanks you so much about all. One last question, is there any guide that would help me learn how to get all scenes?
Even though it may be a bit of a mess, the in the first post should be still helpfull, even a little. Despite the fact it says this is for the MV 0.52 version, the walkthrough was written when the game was still on the Vx Ace engine.

There is the changelog in the first post as well. It mentiones a thing or two about unlocking some scenes in every update.

Otherwise, I can only advise to search the thread with the search bar in the upper right corner by using the keywords of your interest.

E: And there is a scene that when it's night and I negotiate the innkeeper with PM/Flirting he says he wants a night with PM. My relationship with PM is full but when I say we've a deal PM just ignores us, do you know how to access this scene?
Edit: There are no PM Netorare & Netorase scenes. Apparently, there are too many anti PM NTR backers who won't allow for that. Someone mentions about that HERE
Nevertheless, once you meet the requirements, you can pimp the Priestess to the innkeeper instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: yyunus

prantogomes1996

Sep 24, 2018
The kissing scene after sleeping in the bed is bugged. The pink screen persists after the scene is completed and it blocks a major part of the game and saving and loading it again doesnt help. I literally have to stop sleeping in the bed to make sure this doesn't happen. SMH

Reactions: HentaiKamen

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
is anyone having trouble with the new versions? haven't played much since idk 45 or below, but 53 has given me some issues

like purple box from scenes blocking the view, the priestess face loading slowly/ random flashes of body parts popping in and out

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
The kissing scene after sleeping in the bed is bugged. The pink screen persists after the scene is completed and it blocks a major part of the game and saving and loading it again doesnt help. I literally have to stop sleeping in the bed to make sure this doesn't happen. SMH
How about trying harder to find the answer to the pink box issue?

is anyone having trouble with the new versions? haven't played much since idk 45 or below, but 53 has given me some issues

like purple box from scenes blocking the view, the priestess face loading slowly/ random flashes of body parts popping in and out
People are experiencing the strange CG stutter issues, including myself. There's nothing I know that can be done about it.

I don't know if it's the problem confirmation you're looking for, but sure. Here you go. Have your fill of confirmation, bruh. No need to thank me. Glad to be of help. You're welcome. No problem.
Here's one and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one, and another one. I'm sure more same problem reports are on the way to this thread as we speak.

Last edited:
Reactions: prantogomes1996

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
so there pink box, the lag well I find PM become leader chibi party when MC bring her to beach alongside priestess.... it not game breaking just hilarious when split up PM chibi talk to PM who stay beside the tree
anyway when party with PM is it normal enemy mostly rape PM rather than priestess?

frantic555

Aug 30, 2021
so whats the point of 0.53? i used to play on 0.50a but now i cant even move my save data? are there new scenes worth playing the 0.53 version? also in 0.53 i cant seem to hide the text which i used to do by pressing shift

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes