LoveBigAsses

Nov 4, 2019
Shadow of Chaotic quest, it tells me to go talk to a female student on the low traffic street but I cant find here there day or night. And also can characters level up only until Lv.8? After level 8, my exp needed for next level is showing in minus like -100.
Same.. Anyone can help?

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
Shadow of Chaotic quest, it tells me to go talk to a female student on the low traffic street but I cant find here there day or night. And also can characters level up only until Lv.8? After level 8, my exp needed for next level is showing in minus like -100.
Same.. Anyone can help?
You can't talk to the student girl. Actually, to be more precise, you can't find her there in any normal way you usually would. In order to find the academy student girl, you have to talk to 3 people with exclamation marks and gain info from them.
One of them sits in the tavern and you need to pass his Intelligence + Charisma negotiation check. If you have the Netorase option turned [ON] and you already talked about your fetish to the Priestess, then you can have her suck the drunkard off for the piece of information.
Another dude appears next to the guild building and he will share his information once you pass another Intelligence + Charisma throw check. You can alternatively give him 100 in cash.
The third guy is a guard roaming next to the capital exit gates. He's got no alternative to his ridiculously huge throw check of 40! You don't have to worry if you fail it though.
The fourth potential informant is a bunny girl in the Redlight District. She stands next to the brothel entry. You have to pass her Intelligence + Charisma throw check to obtain another piece of information.
The fifth informant appears as a redhead kid in the Abbey. You have to pass his relatively easy Intelligence + Charisma throw check to obtain the last piece of information.
I don't know if there are any more potential informants in this chain. It's too much of a bother to look for them. I don't give a damn. 5 should be enough to finish this quest.
After you manage to gain info from 3 NPCs you are automatically taken to the academy student girl. If you're after her H scene, then you have to believe the male client and fight the girl. Despite her 6 HP points, the academy student casts magic spells that deal a lot of damage, so it's best to be prepared before this encounter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yeah. There is a level cap in 0.53. Your characters can level up to level 8 only. I don't know if it applies to the 0.54 as well; I didn't manage to check this yet.

Last edited:

Futanari77

Jun 21, 2023
My character was already level 2, and there was a main quest notification, but when I looked at the guild it wasn't there. Sorry my English is bad

_louieee

Sep 29, 2023
The slums are only available on the 0.50 version of the game on the last main history mission
why did they just put it exclusive for 0.50? thats weird
also where did people found the EN 0.50 version? i checked everywhere but its either not in english or 0.53

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
why did they just put it exclusive for 0.50? thats weird
also where did people found the EN 0.50 version? i checked everywhere but its either not in english or 0.53
Techno changed the engine but decide to postpone porting the history to the new one until version 0.80, and since you need the main history to get access there he probably didnt bothered.

Also here is a download link for 0.50a

Reactions: _louieee

_louieee

Sep 29, 2023
Techno changed the engine but decide to postpone porting the history to the new one until version 0.80, and since you need the main history to get access there he probably didnt bothered.

Also here is a download link for 0.50a
ah so thats the reason, thank you.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes