BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Take it as a grain of salt but if techno it's really proud to be born from Japan a country where perverted things are OK!

Then why didn't gave to all of his characters from the very start uncensored pixelated blur on the private parts of each character?

I guess this is like some sort of default common practice in JAV but there can be seen also UNCENSORED scenes right?
So why this game doesn't have that? and why he's getting rilled up as a puppet for shit someone say in the internet????

Last edited:
Reactions: ElDonBigotes

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Take it as a grain of salt but if techno it's really proud to be born from Japan a country where perverted things are OK!

Then why didn't gave to all of his characters from the very start uncensored pixelated blur on the private parts of each character?

I guess this is like some sort of default common practice in JAV but there can be seen also UNCENSORED scenes right?
So why this game doesn't have that? and why he's getting rilled up as a puppet for shit someone say in the internet????
It's not just a practice, it's the law for them.

nierguyof

Feb 5, 2020
View attachment 3036353
Maybe I'm authorized to change it?

As for the loss of motivation of the creator, it seems that it can be done by "never cutting off sponsorship money"

I'm just a hobby but unprofitable and anonymous Internet sharer.

Okay,
Due to whistleblower and author objections, it is no longer available for download

this crude uncensored mod will no longer be released in areas where the original can be sold.
well if hes going to be rude about it may as well do it anyway. nothing illegal about modding a game as far as i can remeber

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
View attachment 3036353

As for the loss of motivation of the creator, it seems that it can be done by "never cutting off sponsorship money"

Okay,
Due to whistleblower and author objections, it is no longer available for download

this crude uncensored mod will no longer be released in areas where the original can be sold.
Homie fuck that noise, just keep doing what you do, you made the game better and the dev just being jelly

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
He acts like he's been developing the game in unreal engine 5 or something. I'm not trying to downplay his work obviously making a game takes effort no matter what, and I'll give him credit for trying to make a unique battle system. But if after four years all you have to show is essentially a demo with mechanics, character storylines and events all over the place because you have no project management skills then yeah you're going to get scrutinized for it. Also his art has clearly gone downhill.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
He acts like he's been developing the game in unreal engine 5 or something. I'm not trying to downplay his work obviously making a game takes effort no matter what, and I'll give him credit for trying to make a unique battle system. But if after four years all you have to show is essentially a demo with mechanics, character storylines and events all over the place because you have no project management skills then yeah you're going to get scrutinized for it. Also his art has clearly gone downhill.
Funny enough he's flipping out because of a RPGM mod, while there's PLENTY of games out there that have either mods, patches or major overhaul changes and yet this dude decides to throw a tantrum on this.

That's just really sad and i lost all the interest from techno's games if he's really an easy dude that gets salty over meaningless shit, In top of that modders in a way are promoting the game so they can even try things you wouldn't normally be able to do or see if the game it's modded so they can try the vanilla.

Too much ego tripping from something meaningless tbh

Reactions: nierguyof

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
Funny enough he's flipping out because of a RPGM mod, while there's PLENTY of games out there that have either mods, patches or major overhaul changes and yet this dude decides to throw a tantrum on this.

That's just really sad and i lost all the interest from techno's games if he's really an easy dude that gets salty over meaningless shit, In top of that modders in a way are promoting the game so they can even try things you wouldn't normally be able to do or see if the game it's modded so they can try the vanilla.

Too much ego tripping from something meaningless tbh
I agree, don't get me wrong. Devil's advocate: maybe he just feels like he doesn't want someone shit talking who isn't paying him. You know? Look I just found the project like 2 months ago and binged played it so I get the struggle of wanting someone to finish their fucking game in under 5 years instead of 40 side projects. But anyone that creates may feel like "Hey, I made a thing, if you're gonna take my shit and play around with AND put me down, it'd be nice to at least have you be $ paying me"

Now the fairest point (Like with KOD) is how you gonna justify getting paid with buggy af releases that go unfixed and no regular updates? I'm just throwing out benefit of the doubt

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
I agree, don't get me wrong. Devil's advocate: maybe he just feels like he doesn't want someone shit talking who isn't paying him. You know? Look I just found the project like 2 months ago and binged played it so I get the struggle of wanting someone to finish their fucking game in under 5 years instead of 40 side projects. But anyone that creates may feel like "Hey, I made a thing, if you're gonna take my shit and play around with AND put me down, it'd be nice to at least have you be $ paying me"

Now the fairest point (Like with KOD) is how you gonna justify getting paid with buggy af releases that go unfixed and no regular updates? I'm just throwing out benefit of the doubt
Shitting on a mod is totally uncalled for but I agree with techno doesnt caring about pirate opinions. Most part of the time, people here are shitting on him pretty hard and never giving credit where its due, which makes it hard to take into account fair complaints about the game. I guess anyone would get demotivated if you are constantly getting harassed that way after all

Dupson

Dec 15, 2018
View attachment 3036353

Okay,

it's just a mod, why he is like this? is he scared that this show that he is only milking his supporters or what

Reactions: Nexus0093

Kevodi

Mar 14, 2023
View attachment 3036353

Okay,

You literally turned the game into something new man, he's clearly jealous of this, don't give in to this guy who doesn't even care about the game, you're amazing and there are people here who think the same

Reactions: banelingy

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
Nah let it all out baby :coffee:
Ehhh... Honestly I calm myself a little bit down so it's definitely not going to be as rage inducing and not as motivated as before I posted that.

At least though it's gonna be a bit more insightful than a full on rant, I hope anyway because I do wanna respond in a way that he get's something out of this considering I believe he is aware of this site on the off chance that he actually bothers to check this site and see my comment he at least understands why there are comments like that in the first place.

Alternatively he could see the same the original reason why this discussion is happening in that this might be DM by the same person who did this though the chances of them cutting of what I'm going to say and just focus on the "bad stuff" is probably likely considering the entire point of probably why they sent said Comment to them in the first place.

Either way here's my response to his comments under the assumptions that he's gonna read it. Though I am going to put some of the response on to "Spoilers" because this might be long and I don't really want to clog the thread with this.

He's a guy who has been making low quality collage, right? Trashes like this pirate decreases my motivation smfh
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't mind pirates (I don't allow them of course tho. Just not mind) but if you were a pirate, don't talk crap. You ain't eligible.
Before my comment, I would like to make it absolutely clear with no ambiguity and say that yes of course you have every right to disagree with their statement especially with the context of who said it and the block is a justifiable response to an extent of a reaction.

But "Pirate" or not, It doesn't disregard their opinion at all and heck the whole issue of disregarding it especially how you worded it or how it came out really does reek a level of insecurity especially in the later comments below and overall the state of the game.

Hypocrites can still provide good points and opinion and in some regards said point and opinions can be much more meaningful because it's those person saying it and they would probably know more on what their saying than other people.

But if you're not willing to listen to Pirate then maybe one of your paying fans can because let's not forget that you actually have paying fans that have similar sentiments as shown below.

He is right at some point, I sponsor the gold tier almost 2 years, but cut it out recently cause the progress speed. Now I just waiting the game release.
And I would like to add that despite their comment they were actually being very modest and they had actually been a "Gold Tier" sponsor for their Cien site shy of 3 years.

But you actually did respond to this and let's see how you went with that respond to this an actual paying customer

What's "right" tho?

You think that developing a massive game solo over 4 years is "slow"?

I've been updating with new graphics, new writing, and new maps every month for the entire 4 years.

EVERY MONTH.

Can you do the same thing with same speed, same quality as me?

Anyway that's about it really that I can really say, I don't actually know if Techno is gonna read this or if he somehow does he doesn't just go say "Pirate aren't eligible for Opinion" or even just going "I ain't reading all that. I'm happy for u tho. Or sorry that happened."

And if he actually does read this with consideration that I hope it does help with the development of the game or at least gives him more perspective of the game and overall I really just hope this is seen as an more of an informative thing that actually helps techno and gives an understanding to the situation that some people have with this game rather than being considered a hateful attack which was never the point of this in the first place.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Ehhh... Honestly I calm myself a little bit down so it's definitely not going to be as rage inducing and not as motivated as before I posted that.

At least though it's gonna be a bit more insightful than a full on rant, I hope anyway because I do wanna respond in a way that he get's something out of this considering I believe he is aware of this site on the off chance that he actually bothers to check this site and see my comment he at least understands why there are comments like that in the first place.

Alternatively he could see the same the original reason why this discussion is happening in that this might be DM by the same person who did this though the chances of them cutting of what I'm going to say and just focus on the "bad stuff" is probably likely considering the entire point of probably why they sent said Comment to them in the first place.

Either way here's my response to his comments under the assumptions that he's gonna read it. Though I am going to put some of the response on to "Spoilers" because this might be long and I don't really want to clog the thread with this.

Before my comment, I would like to make it absolutely clear with no ambiguity and say that yes of course you have every right to disagree with their statement especially with the context of who said it and the block is a justifiable response to an extent of a reaction.

But "Pirate" or not, It doesn't disregard their opinion at all and heck the whole issue of disregarding it especially how you worded it or how it came out really does reek a level of insecurity especially in the later comments below and overall the state of the game.

Hypocrites can still provide good points and opinion and in some regards said point and opinions can be much more meaningful because it's those person saying it and they would probably know more on what their saying than other people.

But if you're not willing to listen to Pirate then maybe one of your paying fans can because let's not forget that you actually have paying fans that have similar sentiments as shown below.

And I would like to add that despite their comment they were actually being very modest and they had actually been a "Gold Tier" sponsor for their Cien site shy of 3 years.

But you actually did respond to this and let's see how you went with that respond to this an actual paying customer
This is in regards to Technobrake's reply in that second tweet you linked but I always find it cowardly when people do the whole "If you think it can be done quicker lets see you try shtick" as if they should be compared to nobodies and not their peers, like Technobrake should be compared to someone like this( ) a dev whose also a solo developer that's been able to put out yearly H-RPGs that average around 20+ hours and are of high quality in all aspects of their craft.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Someone get a hold of technobrake's salt pouring over the room because someone have to go and share a mod from an Anonymous fan.

The level of entitlement for flipping out it's ridiculous to the point of question if he's gonna keep at it for a meaningless game modification.

´´muh time on this game been well spend to fullfill a whole game bro, trust the years of development while givin me muhney´´
1698435453212.png

FYI there's RPGM games that rarely even have gallery mode and what modders simply do is by modding it to add that feature or any other you could think of when comes to sprites kinks modifications or text dialogue.

So sad this dev couldn't just took it from another perspective instead of getting tangled up by a random DMing him on Twitter for some nothing going on.

Reactions: Dapp and Ceziu
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes