• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
will this be finished this year?
Hell no it won't. This game is from jan 20 of 2020, now feb 22 of 2024, with remade version on a different rpg maker. It'll probably take about 2 more years to finish, judging by version number and how long it was going already.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
damn, so i need to finish uni, graduate, get a job, build a pc, and its not sure to even gonna finished yet
Hell no it won't. This game is from jan 20 of 2020, now feb 22 of 2024, with remade version on a different rpg maker. It'll probably take about 2 more years to finish, judging by version number and how long it was going already.

reyito30

Aug 3, 2020
I remember that, i was living with my fathers in that time, now i have my own house and car XD

I think we will see the debut of GTA6 and this game will still not finished

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018

You have to go through the story to get in.
You state that if you clear to Poison Pink, you can get in
When you mention "story," are you referring to completing the quests at the guild? Also, I'm curious, what exactly is a "poison pink"?
I'm currently trying to unlock the slums as well.

mk13666

Oct 11, 2023
in ver 0.50b in the first time mc and priestess has sex if I try to endure as many times as i can is there anythings change?

Glorytomindkind01

Sep 16, 2022
I don't get it, what version have latest updates?

So, new 0.59 is version without main quests, but with new content, when VA ace have story line, but without new content, am I right?

If yes, pls, tell me how get new scene in game, cuz after obtaining lvl 2 in guild game tell me that is last accessible lvl.

Furthermore, after obtaining fame lvl 2 - there is no quest with patrol, as written in walkthrough.

Sorry for my stupidity, thanks for this who read all this shit.

Indolence Demon

Feb 22, 2024
One is a port of the original 0.54 game with a main story.

(Sorry, only Chinese, using English may lead to errors, Mtool translation may help you)
Restored some game content that was deleted by the original author.
(Due to the change in combat mode, players are required to bring cheat weapons to avoid combat bugs)
Detailed updates are also included in the folder along with the guide mind map.

Download:

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 69 Votes