Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
his print is from the 0.50 version
So the new versions don't have half the content?
And how to start these quests or are they cut out in the latest versions?

And I from whose-saves saw that in the sewers at the lunatics are available some scenes with furries how to open them?
Can someone help me, I'm just stumped.
1713586253094.png

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
So the new versions don't have half the content?
And how to start these quests or are they cut out in the latest versions?

And I from whose-saves saw that in the sewers at the lunatics are available some scenes with furries how to open them?
Can someone help me, I'm just stumped.
View attachment 3557102
I think that the only thing that the MV version doesnt have is the main history and the titan step's slum.

These quests that you sent are from the slums on the capital city, which you can get acess by doing the quest that a guy gives to you at night in one of the back alley at low traffic street at night. The lunatics are a part of this quest

jujuman101

Sep 25, 2019
So is all the main story not in yet or only some of it? I'm wondering cuz I wanted to get to the port town quest started to get potion maker as companion or is that not possible yet?

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
I think that the only thing that the MV version doesnt have is the main history and the titan step's slum.

These quests that you sent are from the slums on the capital city, which you can get acess by doing the quest that a guy gives to you at night in one of the back alley at low traffic street at night. The lunatics are a part of this quest
thank you very much. True. (y)
And maybe you know how to do the quest with the seashell? Where do you find the seashell?

Lothirt Delphest

Feb 13, 2023
I've played through versions 0.60 and 0.62 but I'm still stuck on the main quest part of the game. I just never see the "Patrol Blessing Road" quest even though I've reached the level 2. I need helps

"

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
I've played through versions 0.60 and 0.62 but I'm still stuck on the main quest part of the game. I just never see the "Patrol Blessing Road" quest even though I've reached the level 2. I need helps

"
The main quest is not implemented yet, for now only secondary things can be done.

Reactions: jujuman101

SilverDog11

Sep 11, 2021
I've always heard about this NTR game but only installed it just recently... And what do you know, I actually super dig the vanilla-ish scenes it has.

Wtf.

Mostly the scenes with super crazy amounts of devotion stuff going on - like the dumb mini game of telling the Priestess you love her 100 times, the cowgirl riding scene with somewhat yandere vibes, the morning ritual she does where she swears to be yours both as a lover and as a personal slut, and above all else, the apathetic glare she gives that one dude who propositioned her in the middle of the street when I finally bothered to wander around with her character.

I doubt there's much more like that (especially since this IS supposed to be an NTR game first and foremost, so the majority of the scenes are going to be in that direction) but damn. What a weird twist.

jinsoku

Jul 22, 2017
everytime i see this game, i wonder if some day is gonna be finished, i just read some of the relpies and it looks there is a lot of content already, but i want to wait until is finished. i like other of his games but this one looks like is never gonna get the completed tag

Reactions: Masal

murkaren

Oct 3, 2018
I've always heard about this NTR game but only installed it just recently... And what do you know, I actually super dig the vanilla-ish scenes it has.

Wtf.

Mostly the scenes with super crazy amounts of devotion stuff going on - like the dumb mini game of telling the Priestess you love her 100 times, the cowgirl riding scene with somewhat yandere vibes, the morning ritual she does where she swears to be yours both as a lover and as a personal slut, and above all else, the apathetic glare she gives that one dude who propositioned her in the middle of the street when I finally bothered to wander around with her character.

I doubt there's much more like that (especially since this IS supposed to be an NTR game first and foremost, so the majority of the scenes are going to be in that direction) but damn. What a weird twist.
Well it provides context to the NTR. What fun is it to corrupt a woman who's a slut from the jump. It's much better to corrupt the loyal partner who would never do "that."

Reactions: F4S1
3.60 star(s) 69 Votes