XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
draw and develop even one scene of the game, see if how quickly you think you can do it
If you can still see the update log of the 0.2X period, TechnoBrake is updated once a week, at a time around 5 base CG, and draw more carefully than now.

This kind of CG, which does not require elaborate painting, costs about $80 in my country for 3 CG per day (excluding differential images).

They get so little compared to artists who milk their fans.

2024-04-26_165410.jpg
(Truth be told: it's true that removing mosaics and ridiculous proportions is a waste of time.)

[Uncen版本]NymPri 062+

Last edited:

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
1714124338709.png
Honestly I think it's the real reason. Dude is just trying to search an excuse to stop lmao

It makes sense if you think about it.
The complete remake of a game that was fine and just ended removed content for more than a year, the very little CG added each update, he even released a complete game on the side while getting patreon support for this game and sold the other game full price on dlsite while milking supporters.

Dude is probably done since a while now and try to do as minimum as possible while making good money.

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
by this point I'm completely desensitized to eroge dev drama and shit(the only one that has earned my ever burning hatred is "kachusha"), I've seen beloved projects be abandoned and others turned into milk farms, I've read every sigle type of excuses from both western and jap devs...yet here trying to be neutral I can only say; it could be worse...
yes his content updates have been disappointing at best since a little before the MV change, a "good" update is a rare one...but he is at least delivering content and constantly working on it.
well...if he stops now then that would only mean this is all he amounts to at the end, the only ones getting screwed would be his backers and he himself, if you get into that hole you are not getting out; betraying is addictive...
...I will miss PM though...

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
what did this kachusha do
nothing...for 5~6 years, after selling a demo(1400Y at that time if I remember well, dude made around 2M~3M) and begging for "support" for two of those later years...and now lately he is back bullshitting about his "progress" every off month...the demo was sold under the promise of helping him finish the game, yet he fucked off with the money and went silent for almost 3 years...
always when I see my DLsite account I'm reminded of buying his bs...REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Pxzcm

Jan 25, 2023
Would anyone be willing to share the latest save file? I had to re-download the game and lost all my progress. me and lost all my progress.

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Haramase Island was finished much faster and quicker than any project of his, and the quality was above 95% of NymPri updates
I know he can do it, he just chooses not to, which is sad.
He spends more time crying on the internet about 'pirates' and haters than developing his game.
I've been here for almost 4 years, and used to be a supporter, but nowadays it's just not worth it.

Natsuyoshi

Oct 2, 2017
he explicitly used the word "to kill" someone in it's imperative form, the translation is correct

View attachment 3579099 View attachment 3579097
Oh I didn't see the original tweet, I see, well in this case it's not to kill literally. It's more like a set expression like he's pissed off and wants to hit him. The や makes the difference, it's 関西弁 they say it a lot. It's hard to translate, it's more about internal feelings (anger) than wanting to kill him literally.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Oh I didn't see the original tweet, I see, well in this case it's not to kill literally. It's more like a set expression like he's pissed off and wants to hit him. The や makes the difference, it's 関西弁 they say it a lot. It's hard to translate, it's more about internal feelings (anger) than wanting to kill him literally.
COME ON, we all know how it is. When someone writes "kill" in the internet, like "kys", they're literally out for blood. This means they wish to kill you. There wasn't a single occurrence of this word used for something else. It's basically a murder attempt, and everyone who talks about this tweet is a murder survivor/witness. Techno also said that he can cancel the NP development... gosh, he's seriously, for fr real gonna do it.

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes