Ohok49

Sep 4, 2023
Has the status point system been changed? I no longer see the option to distribute stat points when interacting with the priest

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
i think the only scolding you can get is from TB, for doing a better job than him :LUL:

if i might ask, will you try to incorporate the dungeon and the old cg's to ur .62 patch? i couldn't find the dungeon on TB's version, plus the story was greatly convoluted and i stopped playing once iris got to the city but by then i couldn't figure anything in there even when looking at the quest log.

only by buying the game, at least until july or so.
It's fine, I got Ver0.63, I'll send the link once it's done uploading

Asshat2456

Jan 4, 2024
hey guys i need help. whenever i click on doors it treats it as a non talking npc with the pickpocket or kill options. i cant enter the guilds.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Here you go guys, v0.63

Please update thread mods

Here's the Changelog for v0.63
[New Events]
1. Netorase - Yarizo - Camp - Blowjob while hiding Priestess' eyes with Yarizo's tail
(You need to be Lvl4 and do Intimacy at Camp when Yarizo is in your party. Intimacy => I wanna see~ => BJ)
2. Vanilla - Boring sex
(You need 50- Love and 150+ Lust, A key menu => SEX => Missionary)
[Mob System]
You can fuck all mob NPCs that have no dialog.
They have their own information like name, profile and blabla... You can see their information when you learn "Reveal" from Miracle. But it's still only Japanese and the information window is still pre-built. Also, in Ver0.63, only the NPC who's in the capital has information.
I will collect NPC names and profiles from GH supporters for the tier reward oneday. It will be announced again when I made the rule.
[World Map System]
As a new system, you can see the information of the location when the cursol on the location.
[Priestess Random Talking System]
Priestess Random Talk is now displayed on a slide window instead of the log window.

drake-w-in-the-chat.gif

Last edited:

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
Here you go guys, v0.63

[New Events]
1. Netorase - Yarizo - Camp - Blowjob while hiding Priestess' eyes with Yarizo's tail
(You need to be Lvl4 and do Intimacy at Camp when Yarizo is in your party. Intimacy => I wanna see~ => BJ)
2. Vanilla - Boring sex
[Mob System]
They have their own information like name, profile and blabla... You can see their information when you learn "Reveal" from Miracle. But it's still only Japanese and the information window is still pre-built. Also, in Ver0.63, only the NPC who's in the capital has information.
I will collect NPC names and profiles from GH supporters for the tier reward oneday. It will be announced again when I made the rule.
[World Map System]
As a new system, you can see the information of the location when the cursol on the location.
Priestess Random Talk is now displayed on a slide window instead of the log window.

View attachment 3584512

For some reason I get an "invalid" file error, even after redownloading the game. I guess it's something at my end, cause no one else has said anything.

wzymzx

Dec 3, 2023
Here you go guys, v0.63

[New Events]
2. Vanilla - Boring sex
[Mob System]
[World Map System]

View attachment 3584512
The file is corrupted, can you upload a new one?

UrusuTaitan

Jan 10, 2023
Here you go guys, v0.63
Mega

[New Events]
2. Vanilla - Boring sex
[Mob System]
[World Map System]

View attachment 3584512
This is a real hero

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Here you go guys, v0.63
Mega
thanks man but gofile is broken, archive got corrupt during upload.

If not updated within 2 weeks, the dungeon will be added back

(even if unknown bugs may be triggered)

Plugins interfere with each other and call each other, making the game run like a maze, I can't guarantee that the game will not have bugs.
it's not like the main game is stable to begin with :LUL:
waiting on the .63 uncen patch :BootyTime:

WinRAR is saying that the folder is corrupt
download from mega but mega download beyond 1gb is meh.

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes