UnshavenBox94

Dec 5, 2020
The succubus hasnt been changed from the original version so you can just use the walkthrough on the main post.
First part (vanilla) is the one that can confuse you but after finishing it you just need to recommend her to yarizo at the strip club and talk to her about becoming a nun, then you visit her on the abbey to see the ntr
I'm guessing that means that you can't do that NTR thing after she has become a nun? I did not have Yarizo in my party at the time. Also how do you do the recommendation to begin with?

UnshavenBox94

Dec 5, 2020
need a renpy remake of this, game is kinda confusing
renpy would work for some game and not so much for others, this is one example where it wouldn't help it a lot. Since there are a lot of side quest and stuff that you can do. Also the other part of the game is that its an RPG so you do have to fight monsters where in some cases if you lose than the Priestess gets taken away from you to some dark cave where stuff happens to her

Reactions: Carlos25303540

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
I'm guessing that means that you can't do that NTR thing after she has become a nun? I did not have Yarizo in my party at the time. Also how do you do the recommendation to begin with?
I have no clue if yarizo still appears if you have finished her vanilla part before recruiting him but I think he will

Vand42222

Nov 15, 2023
From what ive played so far. This is pure chaos when it comes to coding. Id probably do the same and just keep adding new scenes and milk the shit out of this game lol. Theres no way he will or can finish this one.
[/CITA]
By chance you won't have a full save

UnshavenBox94

Dec 5, 2020
View attachment 3593916

where dancing unicorn please help me?
If you are asking where to find this person, you can find them in the main town, just go to the bar and go to one of the door at the upper left most part of the bar, you will see the door that has an exclamation mark on it. You will need MC and MC will be able to help her, if you refuse to help her the quest ends. I believe that the choices that you have will very such as the priestess jealously and also if you are lawful, neutral or chaotic for that quest.

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
IMG_20240502_032803.jpg

Is this a bug, I've risen to rank 3 but the quest doesn't open then PM me to enter relationship 5 how do I do it?

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
If you are asking where to find this person, you can find them in the main town, just go to the bar and go to one of the door at the upper left most part of the bar, you will see the door that has an exclamation mark on it. You will need MC and MC will be able to help her, if you refuse to help her the quest ends. I believe that the choices that you have will very such as the priestess jealously and also if you are lawful, neutral or chaotic for that quest.
oh thanks.

Reactions: Cartoonz09

UnshavenBox94

Dec 5, 2020
The succubus hasnt been changed from the original version so you can just use the walkthrough on the main post.
First part (vanilla) is the one that can confuse you but after finishing it you just need to recommend her to yarizo at the strip club and talk to her about becoming a nun, then you visit her on the abbey to see the ntr
By the way how do you do the recommendation? I remember there being a part where she asks you if you think she should be a nun. Is Yazrio also in the strip club at the same time and it's at that location where you have the option to do the recommendation?

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes