Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
and if anyone wants to see the dirty fetishes like anal slime and something like that mc room wardrobe>scat on, done now the easiest way to see one of the dirty fetishes is go to the sewers then to the room where you pick up the ring for the quest dip yourself in slime walk around in that slimey path it occurs randomly

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
By the way how do you do the recommendation? I remember there being a part where she asks you if you think she should be a nun. Is Yazrio also in the strip club at the same time and it's at that location where you have the option to do the recommendation?
After you finish the vanilla part he will be near the door at the strip club and you can say that either the succubs is not worth it (happy ending) or recommending her (ntr)

enjoyerssss

Feb 4, 2024
Nah just go to the wardrobe in the mc room pick up the cheat god then go to inventory option cheat god increase whatever you want rs lust love anything.
Only FAME, cum endurance, sex technique, language, event test mode, gold, and exp are there. Is lust part of one of these?

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
IMG_20240502_232703.jpg

I beg you to help me, this is a cargo mission even though it has been done but why doesn't it disappear or is it a bug?

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If a lot of people like it, I can try to recreate the underground city battle (if it doesn't cause a shit landslide).
What I really want in a mod is some story development for the old guy in the slums that the MC can loan Kohaku to. He refuses to give her back and the MC either has to fight him, or wait until Kohaku fucks him to sleep before sneaking her out if her love is higher than 175. Possibilities of success and failure (man waking up).

If her love is lower than 175 you get different dialogue options when trying to sneak her out.

150-174 -> She says "You have to get me away from him Sir Jimmy! Of course I want to come home with you but everyone was awake when you gave me to him! It would be dishonourable to just slip away. Come back when he's awake! I know you're very strong and will take me back easily <3 !"

125-149 -> She says "Did you give me to him because you don't love me anymore? I know I made your life much harder. If you don't want me anymore don't feel guilty. Don't worry about me. He says I'm his wife now anyway, not yours."

100-124 -> She says "Sir Jimmy <3. Our wedding is in two days. I wanted to come tell you but he wouldn't let me. He thought you wouldn't let me go back to him. I told him he's being silly because you're much stronger than him. If you wanted me back you would have forced him to give me back by now. You don't want me back anymore Sir Jimmy, do you?

75-99 -> Wedding event for Kohaku and old man from the slums. Mc can still win her back. When MC tries to sneak her out she says "Sir Jimmy, you're so bad! I'm his wife now! I wouldn't run away with you when I was just left in his care by you! You think I would do it when I'm married to him?! This is my life now... I still dream that you'll beat him up, force him to annul our marriage and take me back with you but I know you don't really want to take responsibility for me anymore."

50-74 -> Bad Ending. Can't win her back anymore. Kohaku releases womb seal, gets impregnated by and starts a family with old man from the slums.

The love values are just approximations :-D

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes