kaelcayla

Jul 9, 2018
does anyone have an early version where the dungeon test appear for regular coomsumers, which is literally the only thing i want to play?

dont hate me author

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
does anyone have an early version where the dungeon test appear for regular coomsumers, which is literally the only thing i want to play?

dont hate me author
Try finding it on other forum, just type the game's name then add dungeon test

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
can you stop making these? they're bad and you're being annoying posting them.
until I run out of ideas or everyone here tells me to stop making these "animations" I'm not going to stop doing them, also, I practice and improve in photoshop.
I never said that I was a professional doing this and I know that nobody asked me to do this, BUT, I like to do it, so if you think you can do it better or with other ideas, go ahead. (I would love to be able to make super professional animations with the best programs in the world to animate, but my pc is not a flying ship with legs) (I would accept complaints like those but, as I do this because I like it and because I have plenty of time, I don´t care about your complaints)

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
until I run out of ideas or everyone here tells me to stop making these "animations" I'm not going to stop doing them, also, I practice and improve in photoshop.
I never said that I was a professional doing this and I know that nobody asked me to do this, BUT, I like to do it, so if you think you can do it better or with other ideas, go ahead. (I would love to be able to make super professional animations with the best programs in the world to animate, but my pc is not a flying ship with legs) (I would accept complaints like those but, as I do this because I like it and because I have plenty of time, I don´t care about your complaints)
Here's a neutral take:

I'm not impressed by Saiker's skills. Sure. The "Dicks" look like sticks as well.

But while that is the case and you're not very impressed, interested or whatever issue you have with Saiker. Let the person do what they want, as long as it's not unrelated to the Thread and genuine spam. Since i'm sure that anyone who mentions "spam" have never seen spam in their life, if they consider Saiker's poorly done Art Posts.

Anyhows. Give Saiker some time, and eventually, you'll see some improvement once Saiker figures out how to do things better and perhaps then, you'll eat your own words.

Keep going, Saiker! You do what you want to do, within reason and Thread relation.

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
I don't really mind it, but well, maybe Saiker can post under spoilers and compile like 5 animations in one post to reduce the frequency (instead of one at a time), so those who are bothered will stop complaining about "spam".

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes