Jun 1, 2020
When I go to the brothel as female protagonist, the text disappears.
I can interact with npcs but dialogs are hidden, just blank except "Cancel"
This is due to the reason that the scenes are implemented but haven't been translated yet. I guess in next update, fix will be provided for the brothel scenes of the priestess.

BTW if anyone wants to view the brothel scenes, have this save. Just talk to guy in top left for 2 scenes, 1 when horniness less than 50, one when it is more than 50. For the other scenes go into the room where the prostitutes are present, On the left of the dude are common room scenes which includes 3 scenes with Yarizo, on the right is one VIP room scene.

guihsilverioh

Jun 21, 2018
Actually for this, the door you are trying is not the way out. I guess this is the mission where you are surrounded by Gnolls and fall into this pit. The door you want to open will be on the top left, it's a green colored door which opens to a ladder. Since Green = Blue + Yellow, press the two switches, don't press the red switch, and the door will open. You can move forward then.
you´re a livesaver, thanks

RedPotatoe

Feb 20, 2020
okay this has to be like the fourth time I ask so could someone please tell me where the fuck is the goddamn werewolf? I´ve been searching the forest with the church at night and he just doesn´t appear

Xilua

Feb 9, 2018
okay this has to be like the fourth time I ask so could someone please tell me where the fuck is the goddamn werewolf? I´ve been searching the forest with the church at night and he just doesn´t appear
well i've posted the answer, and you can use the search bar, and i'll help you find it now "the fucking werewolf is below the broken church there should be a small area and it should at nighttime"
1656092739903.png
from here go down the stairs and go all the way down and you should see it, its really hard to miss it
1656092799678.png

Last edited:

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
Как же тяжело порой тут искать нужную информацию через переводчик. Особенно когда ты из стран СНГ.
Как же я тебя понимаю бро. Особенно сейчас, когда вышла версия R13, а я пытаюсь найти что-то про R12 (которую тут толи не постили толи хз))

Reactions: emutional

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I forgot, but where is there the option to set how much body hair the Priestess has? It's not in the portable cheat god.

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
I hope someone can answer my question but can you only play the female character only? I don't want to play the male so am curious.

Barkhan

Feb 16, 2021
whats new in r13 i played through r11 and was wondering if its even worth doing it all again
basically brothel content. priestess has scenes in the brothel in redlight district. like 8/9 since R11. 3 of them with yarizo tho you have to use the event tester to access two of them.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I believe there have been multiple mini games released alongside the alpha versions which have been posted here, like the one posted alongside the most recent alpha. However, I am not sure how to find them among the 12,000+ posts in this thread. The Nymphomania Paradox thread has mini-games in the OP, but I believe those are from before, when that game was being made.

I know the forum has a search function, but I don't know what exactly I would search by. Can anybody help with this?

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes