Nickpros20

Oct 31, 2021
for anyone that had the same problem as me like /mod or save missing or cant be found all you need to do is extract the file by windows explorer because the app your using to extract it wont extract it so extract it by using windows explorer ( only for windows pc users)

MavisVermillion

Mar 14, 2019
Is anyone meet the bug that can't see the event when letting yarizo sleep with the priestess at the camp after using the saveeditor website to increase the relationship with yarizo from lv3 to lv4? I don't know how to increase it in-game so if anyone know pls tell me

tonyparker137

Apr 6, 2019
Is anyone meet the bug that can't see the event when letting yarizo sleep with the priestess at the camp after using the saveeditor website to increase the relationship with yarizo from lv3 to lv4? I don't know how to increase it in-game so if anyone know pls tell me
how can one ued saveedit to increase money?

Xilua

Feb 9, 2018
because the event of lv4 above isn't implemented yet, so you only got the dialogue without the events, all you need to do is just change the relationship back to lv3

how can one ued saveedit to increase money?
open the saveeditor website, upload your save file, if you want to edit the item and the variable upload the item.json and system.json file in www/data folder, if not then just change the money variable it should be on the very first one that you can change

Reactions: MavisVermillion

tonyparker137

Apr 6, 2019
because the event of lv4 above isn't implemented yet, so you only got the dialogue without the events, all you need to do is just change the relationship back to lv3

open the saveeditor website, upload your save file, if you want to edit the item and the variable upload the item.json and system.json file in www/data folder, if not then just change the money variable it should be on the very first one that you can change
THANKS,im doing the second gathering material quest,cant record what materials she asking?any help?

Sep 2, 2020
why i can't save anymore? when i try to save there is the same sound of when you try to load from a file with no saves, how do i fix this?

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
How hard is modding for this game? Looking at the game's assets you can put together scenes fairly easily. But actually implementing those scenes into a working event is another story.

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
As the walkthrough isn't complete I'm here to ask for help with some stuff...

- Where is the werewolf for the slaying quest ? I search the forest and couldn't find it
- How the heck to you get the potion makeron your team ?
- Where do I need to go after the « Daddy Long Legs » quest ? I've got a quest to investigate the place of the attack or whatever but I can't find it...
- Last but not least, where is succubus chan after you get to have your ass sucked and balls emptied ?

Reactions: LoveBigAsses

the Last dawn

Mar 25, 2021
some files are missing the game didn't launching
Script 'MOD system' line 3: Errno::ENOENT occured.

No such file or directory - ./Mod
please fix this

tonyparker137

Apr 6, 2019

- Where is the werewolf for the slaying quest ? I search the forest and couldn't find it
- Where do I need to go after the « Daddy Long Legs » quest ? I've got a quest to investigate the place of the attack or whatever but I can't find it...
- Last but not least, where is succubus chan after you get to have your ass sucked and balls emptied ?
YES,AND how to unlock others sex position?

Reactions: LoveBigAsses

Zulbel

May 11, 2018

-For the werewolf, before meet him, you have to meet the quest giver in the inn in the town after the main city
-for the potion maker you have to make every quest and have relation lvl4

Reactions: Dogi87
3.60 star(s) 69 Votes