Barkhan

Feb 16, 2021
About the Yarizo Carriage scene, how to do it? Does anyone know?
near the entrance of the capital , there is a man with a bandana and a carriage with a horse. you talk to him and pay like 25 SC TO get on the carriage that will transport you to the village nearby or the road leading to the port ( you choose between the two) , he will also ask you if you want to take any follower. if you take yarizo then he will do the scenes in the carriage. would like to have some PM scenes for the carriage tho.

talovehm2408

Aug 24, 2020
Is there any place has hole trap that can make the protag falls into, i only see those trap available in 2 quests . I want to go back and see some content with yaziro but i can't find those trap anywhere

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Is this even playable yet or should I wait another year?
Its playable, he's kind of put the story on hold to give updates related to the Potion Maker and various random events with the priestess. I've just been lurking waiting to dive back in when one of three things happens.

1. Potion maker ntr
2. We get some scenes with Iris.
3. The cat bitch shows back up.

I figure if 2 or 3 happens we'll have also gotten some story content so it'll be a good place to hop back in. 1 is just a personal hope.

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Looks like R version will end with R15 update at the end of this month, and then he will continue chapter 3

MavisVermillion

Mar 14, 2019
oh talking about mods, I downloaded some save files from here and I saw there are a lot of clothes for Priestess named by MOD 1 but when I chose this item for the priestess and she was wearing nothing. What should I do to see it?
Here is the saved file

KT0X

Aug 23, 2020
what do i do in iris mission which is untranslated? Is it the end of the game or is there more to do?

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
what do i do in iris mission which is untranslated? Is it the end of the game or is there more to do?
So base on my understanding and play of the game the Iris section is incomplete but what you do is go too the church which is the right building where the bridge is and the event will play out. When that is done go back to bed and make it night. When you done that go too the other side of the map and talk too the lady who is standing in front of the door. A event will play out and after that is pretty much done no more content.

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes