Mr.Taylor

Jun 28, 2021
I see.

I think you missed the point of this entire game, and of Kohaku. What's notable in the story is that Kohaku has some background that makes her rather important to the story, and also that the whole reason the story is taking place in the first place is because of the cursed rings that Kohaku and Jimmy(the protag) are wearing. Jimmy canoncially, couldn't find any friends whatsoever to party with, which lead to him being a solo adventurer up until Kohaku showed up and they became a couple.

Storywise, this game is about a couple going on a journey to save the world and whatnot. Combatwise, you have a front-line tank/damage dealer in the MC, and the support/healer in Kohaku. Potion Maker and Yarizo are barely relevant in combat, because they don't need to be, the two of you already cover every niche. In fact, taking Yarizo actively detriments you because at high addiction levels, he interrupts Kohaku's casting.

Kohaku barely tolerates Potion Maker as is, and goes out and kills any woman you have sex with besides her. There's no way a harem ending would slide unless Kohaku dies in the course of the story.

I'll admit that Technobrake is getting sidetracked with other girls, like Iris, Potion Maker, and the various other girls in this game and their designs, but the focus is Kohaku. She is the titular Nymphomania Priestess. No one else can hold a candle to her in number of scenes.

TLDR: Sure, more girls and party members could be added, but why tho
I understand that Kohaku is the MC's future wife and all, but as a Gamer and a Man of Culture, I feel that this game has great potential, like Roundscape Adorevia and Monster Girl Paradox. However you are correct the followers are less then worthless and contribute nothing to the main story, although the fact the the function was implemented and that the MC can have relationships with other female characters tells me that the possible of more female characters and followers is or maybe in the works. Regardless of any other fact, it was just a idea(and maybe a bit of a wish) that I had, and who know maybe someone will create Mod around the idea or that creator will see our conversation and implement it into the game. Also keep in mind that TechnoBrake games have multiple endings, it's still to early to say otherwise.

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
I see.

I think you missed the point of this entire game, and of Kohaku. What's notable in the story is that Kohaku has some background that makes her rather important to the story, and also that the whole reason the story is taking place in the first place is because of the cursed rings that Kohaku and Jimmy(the protag) are wearing. Jimmy canoncially, couldn't find any friends whatsoever to party with, which lead to him being a solo adventurer up until Kohaku showed up and they became a couple.

Storywise, this game is about a couple going on a journey to save the world and whatnot. Combatwise, you have a front-line tank/damage dealer in the MC, and the support/healer in Kohaku. Potion Maker and Yarizo are barely relevant in combat, because they don't need to be, the two of you already cover every niche. In fact, taking Yarizo actively detriments you because at high addiction levels, he interrupts Kohaku's casting.

Kohaku barely tolerates Potion Maker as is, and goes out and kills any woman you have sex with besides her. There's no way a harem ending would slide unless Kohaku dies in the course of the story.

I'll admit that Technobrake is getting sidetracked with other girls, like Iris, Potion Maker, and the various other girls in this game and their designs, but the focus is Kohaku. She is the titular Nymphomania Priestess. No one else can hold a candle to her in number of scenes.

2021-12-31_201321 - 副本.png 2021-12-13_090553.png

deepinsideme

Jul 9, 2017
I understand that Kohaku is the MC's future wife and all, but as a Gamer and a Man of Culture, I feel that this game has great potential, like Roundscape Adorevia and Monster Girl Paradox. However you are correct the followers are less then worthless and contribute nothing to the main story, although the fact the the function was implemented and that the MC can have relationships with other female characters tells me that the possible of more female characters and followers is or maybe in the works. Regardless of any other fact, it was just a idea(and maybe a bit of a wish) that I had, and who know maybe someone will create Mod around the idea or that creator will see our conversation and implement it into the game. Also keep in mind that TechnoBrake games have multiple endings, it's still to early to say otherwise.
i havent played monster girl paradox but roundscape was just terrible, these games with 500 characters have no depth because its nigh impossible for a single developer to make enough content for all the characters to be even remotely interesting, that's why most hentai rpgs focus on a single girl as their main heroin, because its a lot better to work with a single character and put her in a lot of interesting situations rather than having 200 characters randomly fuck, even more in a corruption focused game like this one

Reactions: Yukihirou and /;/

Mr.Taylor

Jun 28, 2021
i havent played monster girl paradox but roundscape was just terrible, these games with 500 characters have no depth because its nigh impossible for a single developer to make enough content for all the characters to be even remotely interesting, that's why most hentai rpgs focus on a single girl as their main heroin, because its a lot better to work with a single character and put her in a lot of interesting situations rather than having 200 characters randomly fuck, even more in a corruption focused game like this one
Which is why I suggested using existing characters for their other games, it's true 200 plus characters are excessive, but I only want options the can effect stats and other factors to broaden the game. I understand that coding is both difficult and repetitive, but the possible DLC characters would be nice.

Reactions: Yukihirou

batman30655

Apr 27, 2018
Well the game just added some monster girls to rape the MC now, so who knows.
Which is why I suggested using existing characters for their other games, it's true 200 plus characters are excessive, but I only want options the can effect stats and other factors to broaden the game. I understand that coding is both difficult and repetitive, but the possible DLC characters would be nice.

Mikochi35p

Dec 11, 2021
I see.

W take. 10000% makes sense. W

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Potion Maker and Yarizo are barely relevant in combat, because they don't need to be, the two of you already cover every niche. In fact, taking Yarizo actively detriments you because at high addiction levels, he interrupts Kohaku's casting.
Potion Maker is a good support (too expensive though, around 10k gold to get her). You can make money out of thin air due to Alchemy, she does not catch aggro so she can throw potions the whole fight which is very very beneficial.

May 10, 2018
I thought about playing .60 content with mtool MTL but I just know the moment I do, the next day someone will finally upload the full English data lol

But also what's up with 13 new graphics but 6 new locations instead of having shit in less locations. Unless its just a lot of mini locations

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
Hi guys, I haven't played this game for a long time, but as far as I remember, this game used to have a prologue story, where the MC proposes to heroin if I'm not mistaken, but why is it that now when I want to play this game, there is only the option to skip the opening? is this a bug or something?

01 - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
01 - Copy - Copy.jpg

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes