Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
If there could be a Sub-Thread to this Thread to easily click on at the first page, then sure. That'd be very convenient. Something alike "Saiker's NPRI Mods/Art" or whatever name, since technically speaking, Saiker is modding NPRI.

Well. Saiker CAN make a Thread at the Modding Section for NPRI exclusively for the very purpose that which Saiker is doing now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Guato

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
If there could be a Sub-Thread to this Thread to easily click on at the first page, then sure. That'd be very convenient. Something alike "Saiker's NPRI Mods/Art" or whatever name, since technically speaking, Saiker is modding NPRI.

Well. Saiker CAN make a Thread at the Modding Section for NPRI exclusively for the very purpose that which Saiker is doing now.
do not get too much trouble for that, the animations I do are to give ideas to someone who knows how to animate (that idea would not be wrong but, I see that there are not many people willing to do that)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kazaim

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
do not get too much trouble for that, the animations I do are to give ideas to someone who knows how to animate (that idea would not be wrong but, I see that there are not many people willing to do that)
To be honest. There's been like...two? Three people who bitched about you. Not very much. So if i were you, i'd just choose to ignore them. And so should anyone else. I'd be a different story if there would be a Moderator or someone similar to that saying "Please stop".

It's kinda weird though, to give ideas to someone else who should probably do it themselves and figure it on their own. But you do you. I've always thought that people should figure shit on their own, and get help when they are truly stuck and stumped. Tis my belief, though. Not yours. So don't take my words personally!

No one is stopping you from doing what you are doing now. So enjoy yourself!

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
To be honest. There's been like...two? Three people who bitched about you. Not very much. So if i were you, i'd just choose to ignore them. And so should anyone else. I'd be a different story if there would be a Moderator or someone similar to that saying "Please stop".

It's kinda weird though, to give ideas to someone else who should probably do it themselves and figure it on their own. But you do you. I've always thought that people should figure shit on their own, and get help when they are truly stuck and stumped. Tis my belief, though. Not yours. So don't take my words personally!

No one is stopping you from doing what you are doing now. So enjoy yourself!
Thanks for the support, and yes, if they are not a moderator of f95, I do not care much about the complaints they give me, sooo let's finish with the topic XD

Reactions: Kazaim

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
The updates can't happen any sooner.

Altough i'd prefer a high quality finished product. Already exhausted everything in Npri for now, so 0.38 will give me something more to explore.

MegaC11

Feb 26, 2020
Thanks for the support, and yes, if they are not a moderator of f95, I do not care much about the complaints they give me, sooo let's finish with the topic XD
I'am an artist who lurks here. I really like the cum drinking one. But i don't know nothing about animation. An d I'm sure everybody else here doesn't know either. So feel good about yourself man.

• Red Heart

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
How do i get the fishy energy drink scene?
It's one of the events where you go with solo priestess at the bar, after Yaziro joined your group. You just need to sit at the spot marked (don't remember if it's the one with the heart or the spot for the meal).

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
When do I get to take control of the Priestess as female protagonist? Having the piece of sht male MC sucks. Wouldve been better off without him.

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
When do I get to take control of the Priestess as female protagonist? Having the piece of sht male MC sucks. Wouldve been better off without him.
You open the character menu and select the option to go solo, the game should ask which character you want to control. Keep in mind that if you want to progress the story, you'll have to go together during quests, and the male MC always takes the lead when they are together.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
You open the character menu and select the option to go solo, the game should ask which character you want to control. Keep in mind that if you want to progress the story, you'll have to go together during quests, and the male MC always takes the lead when they are together.
I just found out yes. Thanks for the respond still. By the way, do you know how I should raise Priestess Lust? I wanna make her cheat. i dont want the netorase path. Just cheating route, solo Priestess

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
I just found out yes. Thanks for the respond still. By the way, do you know how I should raise Priestess Lust? I wanna make her cheat. i dont want the netorase path. Just cheating route, solo Priestess
well, you can use the cheat item in the wardrobe in your room at the inn, to increase her lust

If you want to see the scenes available for NTR you should check the walktrough at the first post

• Sad
Reactions: evilkitty97

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
well, you can use the cheat item in the wardrobe in your room at the inn, to increase her lust

If you want to see the scenes available for NTR you should check the walktrough at the first post
Besides using the cheat tool. How can I increase Priestess Lust? The plain walkthrough doesnt say it there, it just explains what it is. And no, I only see Netori/Netorase path, which is disgusting and makes me feel more pity and irritation towards the useless idiot of a male MC. Is the focus of the game just Netori/Netorase? Ill drop this fast if so. I saw "cheating" tag, so where is it? How can the Priestess cheat, where is the route? Preferably Id got Priestess solo most of the time. But I feel like this game isnt gonna take me there.

EDIT: I found the NTR path. I still dont know how to increase Lust points. Will the conversations change if Lust points rise? Will there be newer actions and choices for Priestess everytime her Lust rises? Or do I only need to raise it at exactly 150 and 200 Lust points for the changes in actions and choices?

Last edited:

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
EDIT: I found the NTR path. I still dont know how to increase Lust points. Will the conversations change if Lust points rise? Will there be newer actions and choices for Priestess everytime her Lust rises? Or do I only need to raise it at exactly 150 and 200 Lust points for the changes in actions and choices?
I think it depends on dialogue options or wearing items. You should pay attention to that chat box on the bottom of your screen, it shows the change of status like lust/love/horniness/relationship. This is still an alpha (WIP), they didn't balance the distribution of points yet, so people say you need to grind a lot to get to some stats. That's why the cheat item was made available.

• Sad
Reactions: evilkitty97

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I think it depends on dialogue options or wearing items. You should pay attention to that chat box on the bottom of your screen, it shows the change of status like lust/love/horniness/relationship. This is still an alpha (WIP), they didn't balance the distribution of points yet, so people say you need to grind a lot to get to some stats. That's why the cheat item was made available.
So I cant grind to get some Lust points? The cheats is the only way to get them?

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes