• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mikochi35p

Dec 11, 2021
Given player feedback, I shouldn't rush into creating a new story, and it might be better to do some story adaptation called an IF story route.
View attachment 3656360

Go ahead and tell the blind followers who are still paying that there are no scams here.
It ain't, you all just hate techno and y'all are just blindly cracking it because you are not satisfied with the work of techno. Tbh I do get it where that hate is coming from but I can't fully join y'all to hate techno and his works because he is the only one who has the power to finish his own work. I like the game he created and not the dev/author. But he is essential for the game to finish. So somewhat I still believe in him.

• Haha
Reactions: Kevodi

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
It ain't, you all just hate techno and y'all are just blindly cracking it because you are not satisfied with the work of techno. Tbh I do get it where that hate is coming from but I can't fully join y'all to hate techno and his works because he is the only one who has the power to finish his own work. I like the game he created and not the dev/author. But he is essential for the game to finish. So somewhat I still believe in him.
We don't hate technobrake, we hate the way it progresses the game. Long before Nympri was so beloved, progress was very continuous and more rewarding. I understand that making a game is not easy. But I as a former DLSITE AND PATREON patron. I have seen how the updates > gameplay, graphics, event and bug have declined. I mentioned what I did several times on discord. My contribution as GOLD HERO will not be satisfied with the yarizo x kohaku event. When it is impossible for me to play the game, the story is full of bugs and there is no text. I'm talking to you about a fan who made fan art and I've been coming since techno created the game RULES OF SUCUBO AND ITS SURVIVAL GAME

Reactions: Mikochi35p

Mikochi35p

Dec 11, 2021
We don't hate technobrake, we hate the way it progresses the game. Long before Nympri was so beloved, progress was very continuous and more rewarding. I understand that making a game is not easy. But I as a former DLSITE AND PATREON patron. I have seen how the updates > gameplay, graphics, event and bug have declined. I mentioned what I did several times on discord. My contribution as GOLD HERO will not be satisfied with the yarizo x kohaku event. When it is impossible for me to play the game, the story is full of bugs and there is no text. I'm talking to you about a fan who made fan art and I've been coming since techno created the game RULES OF SUCUBO AND ITS SURVIVAL GAME
I see I see, then I couldn't agree more than what you've said. So the problem right now is the game being updated with less content? In that scenario, yes I agree. The updates are somewhat lackluster. But who else can still finish the game yeah? As long as I don't see anyone can take Nympri on a much better state and actually finish it, I will still support Technobrake. As for now he/she is the only one who can finish it.

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes