• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Aug 4, 2017
I gotta say, Im all for supporting devs and actually I believe that piracy actually benefits developers in this instance, 6/10 people that try it out usually choose to support the devs afterwards, "but muh 4 other peopl" shut the fuck up those 10 people wouldnt have known of the game to begin with without the free publicity that is piracy.
so yes, supporting good, piracy not necessarily bad but good god this shit is fucking unbelivable

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
I dont support simpin for any dev tbh. But actual supporters have a say to the game's developement isnt that right?
Also there are devs like AdultKing who shares the update on day one. Again how much money did Techno make with each update so far ?

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I gotta say, Im all for supporting devs and actually I believe that piracy actually benefits developers in this instance, 6/10 people that try it out usually choose to support the devs afterwards, "but muh 4 other peopl" shut the fuck up those 10 people wouldnt have known of the game to begin with without the free publicity that is piracy.
so yes, supporting good, piracy not necessarily bad but good god this shit is fucking unbelivable
Technobrake isn't some small unknown dev, he could completely drop the English version and he'd be more than fine.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Sir Jimmy wishes he was Goblin Slayer. Though I do wonder if we'll be able to customize the main character's armor in a visual sense. TechnoBrake seems to be a fan of Goblin Slayer so it'd be funny if we got a parody version of this armor in the game.

72045543_p0.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: stone64
D

Deleted member 373045

How about we be nice? If we can't, I can show you the timeout room and you can stay away from this thread permanently.
Why were my comments deleted? I was being polite, non hostile, and nice. I was infact having a meaningful conversation with other users. I thought admins were supposed to be non-biased and listen to both sides of the story.
In no way was I trying to "start drama" of any sort. What, does freedom of speech not apply on this website? I need to have the same opinion as everyone like a hivemind?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Why were my comments deleted? I was being polite, non hostile, and nice. I was infact having a meaningful conversation with other users. I thought admins were supposed to be non-biased and listen to both sides of the story.
In no way was I trying to "start drama" of any sort. What, does freedom of speech not apply on this website? I need to have the same opinion as everyone like a hivemind?
You werent the only who had comments deleted

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
And now my verdict is in

Derail this thread again, after the 5th warning. Thread bans will be issued. Also since this game is up for discussion on Rule 7, being moved to staff forums shortly.

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
yes i know what i say he is not doing his work honest i have see a lot of RPG game and they never take 1 years just uploading demo version he uploaded 9 version just in that cave its just need 2 version at max in that test or at least add somthing new not making hell lot of money for uploading 2 skin and keep us waiting at least oneone games or kagura make honest work... lets hope the alpha version be good
I mean Techno's doing great actually than most patreon devs creator who release update every 8 months. But the annoying part is, we saw pictures indicating he's up far ahead on the game and he doesn't speak about it.

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes