KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
how can i get savefile change from save edittor like
Variable#173 - Priestess Stat Points (Used to upgrade stats)
Variable#183 - Male Protagonist Insanity Stat Value
Variable#184 - Priestess Insanity Stat Value
Variable#197 - Cum Endurance
Variable#199 - Erotic Technique
Variable#204 - Yarizo Relationship Value
Variable#342 - Trauma from Goblin
Variable#343 - Trauma from Slime
Variable#361 - Trauma from Lunatic
Variable#403 - Anal Experience
85da8fa02a76b2b6.jpg
Variable#442 = Sexual Experience
Variable#84 its ntr state
Variable#172 - Male Protagonist Stat Points

Last edited:

HankGank69

Jun 19, 2018
i can not get the wall fuck did i misstake something ?
What I did was, created a new game. Set netorare, netorase and dirty fetishes "on". Got the cheat in my bedroom. Set lust to 200 and love to 100. Went solo as a Priestess and walked outside the inn and interacted with the NPC with the event in front of the blacksmith. Chose 1st option 2 times and you are in the inn bedroom. Chose sex and then the blank option and there you have it.

Reactions: WatanabeTekaji

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
Could someone please send me a link to download RPG VX ? I can't find it on the side so that i can play this game (and some other RPG too)

thenow

Jan 10, 2020
Go to the bedroom there is closet and choose cheat choice. You will get protable cheat god. It can change lust and love value.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Aight real quick, the prologue flashback music inside the inn to when you're buying the rings is fucking awesome. Has no fucking business being in an RPGmaker game, and that's fantastic.
Not to undermine the dev or anything, but RPGMaker is capable of a lot of stuff. Look at Karryn's Prison or Cyberslayers or the NTL games to name a few of the top of my head. And I think it suits sandbox games like this one a lot more than Ren'Py would. Shame people sometimes shit on it the moment they see the RPGM tag.

Bruhmo

Jul 3, 2020
I've made an english list of variables for save editing. Now you don't have to guess what the hell each variable actually do lmao. Just use it as a cheat sheet. Edit: Remember this will most likely only work with 0.26 because TB might add/change shit in the future

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Can someone please send the official doscord links i can't find them
Ur not missing a lot budd =)

his patreon server discord is for english speakers
and his public server its for JP speakers only =)

there's an fan-community server created yesterday that people can go in to discuss of the game as well other techno's games :p

Jul 8, 2018
Not to undermine the dev or anything, but RPGMaker is capable of a lot of stuff. Look at Karryn's Prison or Cyberslayers or the NTL games to name a few of the top of my head. And I think it suits sandbox games like this one a lot more than Ren'Py would. Shame people sometimes shit on it the moment they see the RPGM tag.
Funny, whenever I see "RenPy" tagged next to a game, I look the other way. I've yet to see a single RenPy game of a high enough quality that I bothered to click into and then proceeded to actually like.

Reactions: karliks
3.60 star(s) 69 Votes