Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
He says Build 6 should be the complete overhaul but its still missing the damn intro?? What the hell does he think new players are supposed to do? What a moron, man.

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
He says Build 6 should be the complete overhaul but its still missing the damn intro?? What the hell does he think new players are supposed to do? What a moron, man.
Believing in techno was a huge mistake imo he'll milk the development of this game and he won't stop until no one supports him anymore

YuiSWD

Aug 15, 2018
I cant seems to load the save file after pasting it in the save folder. Not sure if I'm doing this correctly or not.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
I cant seems to load the save file after pasting it in the save folder. Not sure if I'm doing this correctly or not.
I think this save is from build 6, which for some reason is not yet uploaded on the main page

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
i picked the MV6 edition but reading some messages in the thread MV6 version is FUBAR and the dev himself won't bother to finish the game and instead will keep remaking things over and over?
damn.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
i picked the MV6 edition but reading some messages in the thread MV6 version is FUBAR and the dev himself won't bother to finish the game and instead will keep remaking things over and over?
damn.
MV build is currently borked and will be for a month or two maybe, until the content catches up to the old version and playability bugs are squashed. Anything about the dev not finishing is just the cynical and demoralised crowd. I think Technobrake wants to redo portions of the game, but I expect they'll push on to a finish eventually. It's just a matter of when.

Reactions: ttm2

UnshavenBox94

Dec 5, 2020
I was playing MV build 5 and I was having an issue were when you are in a private area and the priestess is aroused I get an image saying syntexerror. This mainly happens in just those situations. Am I better off playing the VX version of the game?

I don't really know all of the differences between RPGM. With the build that I was playing there was an item that gave me cheats (god item) is that also in the VX version of the game? And is there any way to change how much coins you have? As of right now I'm going going through the game and messing around and seeing all the different options that it has.

I'm quite impressed with the game. The amount of content that it has reminds of of Karyyns Prison. Is there another game that is similar to these two and also has a lot of content in it, that's a RPGM game?

I think I was initially using some one save file to play the MV version.

Any help in the right direction would greatly be appreciated.

GodOfWibuzz

Jul 14, 2023
how can i start the exposure event after the first time doing it , the message still appear but the event icon doesn't , can i fix that by using RPGmaker??

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes