IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
I am just getting started with the game and I have to say I hate the logic behind the white wolf moron, "Nobody messes with the white wolf gang! Even if our imposters started it!" it's like a girl who cheats on you and then acts like youre at fault. Then it turns out the white wolf leader was part of the heroes party or something and he's ended up as the rich guys personal henchmen, it would've made a ton more sense if Leon was the henchmen or business partner of the rich guy rather then the white wolf leader.

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
I am just getting started with the game and I have to say I hate the logic behind the white wolf moron, "Nobody messes with the white wolf gang! Even if our imposters started it!" it's like a girl who cheats on you and then acts like youre at fault. Then it turns out the white wolf leader was part of the heroes party or something and he's ended up as the rich guys personal henchmen, it would've made a ton more sense if Leon was the henchmen or business partner of the rich guy rather then the white wolf leader.
And people in today's society have a shittier logic than this guy. To be honest I thought it had to do with the 'honor code' of his gang and what not. Powerful people don't have to be smart or right in any capacity, so yeah.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
And people in today's society have a shittier logic than this guy. To be honest I thought it had to do with the 'honor code' of his gang and what not. Powerful people don't have to be smart or right in any capacity, so yeah.
Taking aside the whole shitty logic, I gotta say, I really love that Goliath guy's design, he looks so badass. That's the kind of guy I love to whore my heroine to. Hopefully we'll get a good amount of H scenes with him.

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
I don't think the second part has anything to do with logic, both Leon or the Wolf could end up in that situation, Leon even less because he seems to be the stereotypical ethical guy with principles. And I can see the logic of the white wolf trying to punish the protag for attacking white wolf imposters. Because after all, there was the intent of messing with White Wolves, and he as a leader will try to suppress even the tiniest bit of resistance.

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
Taking aside the whole shitty logic, I gotta say, I really love that Goliath guy's design, he looks so badass. That's the kind of guy I love to whore my heroine to. Hopefully we'll get a good amount of H scenes with him.
I never digged people that try to get a tan and then have these shitty silver white hair or douche hair cuts.

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
I don't think the second part has anything to do with logic, both Leon or the Wolf could end up in that situation, Leon even less because he seems to be the stereotypical ethical guy with principles. And I can see the logic of the white wolf trying to punish the protag for attacking white wolf imposters. Because after all, there was the intent of messing with White Wolves, and he as a leader will try to suppress even the tiniest bit of resistance.
Good point.

Reactions: lolpanther

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I never digged people that try to get a tan and then have these shitty silver white hair or douche hair cuts.
Tbh, I prefer the ones with calm demeanour and a certain amount of dignity. The appearance doesn't matter much as long as they give off that cool vibe from their dialogue and their interaction with each character, a bit like that silver haired class president guy from this game https://f95zone.to/threads/meritocracy-of-the-oni-blade-oneone1.18664/. To my own regrets, there wasn't any Hscene with him (or is there?). I hope this hgame will deliver what Meritocracy didn't with Goliath.

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
Tbh, I prefer the ones with calm demeanour and a certain amount of dignity. The appearance doesn't matter much as long as they give off that cool vibe from their dialogue and their interaction with each character, a bit like that silver haired class president guy from this game https://f95zone.to/threads/meritocracy-of-the-oni-blade-oneone1.18664/. To my own regrets, there wasn't any Hscene with him (or is there?). I hope this hgame will deliver what Meritocracy didn't with Goliath.
There'll certainly be some, but there aren't any that I know off. For now the priestess is only being assaulted by random perverts at night or used by the protagonist himself and there's like a milking scene either in 0.15 or 0.2

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Technobrake said that 0.2 update will be bigger than expected, so it will probably only come out by day 10 to 16 on the next month, he will post details about 0.2 this month.
As to english ver 0.15, it's really close to come out.

Reactions: jujuwe
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes