EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
So are there no scenes in v0.15 where kohaku netorares the mc(aka classic ntr not netorase)? I cant make her do anything alone.
In the current most recent version, she can only be sexually harassed. Apart from the ones with Yarizo inside the test dungeon, there's no NTR sex scene yet.

Aug 28, 2017
That's some nice bullshit.

First Technobrake doesn't follow a linear update number, he went from 0.1 to 0.15 to 0.17 so already you can lower the number of updates required from 83.

Then he doesn't only update the game once per month, in August he released both 0.15 and 0.17 which means that even the 4-5 years time table you came up with doesn't apply to his work.

He released the 0.1 in July and we got 0.2 confirmed for September which means that in 8 months approx the game should be completed.
I took that into account. I said 4-5 years which is 48-60 months. I assume he will skip some numbers and sometimes update more than 2 per month which is why instead of 83 months I assumed about half to three quarters that much which is 4-5 years.

Reactions: Mistervd

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
You can cheat on Kohaku with the bath lady, so that's NTR. Its just not her doing it. Its you.
On that note, anyone would that 6 roll yet? It rolls a d6. Not managed to roll 6 to see what happens

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
On that note, anyone would that 6 roll yet? It rolls a d6. Not managed to roll 6 to see what happens
I did twice with kohaku in the anal sex scenes, nothing happened, you get something written in japanese, probably a warning telling you that the content is not there yet, for now upgrading your sex exp is pointless.

Reactions: ara1111

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
No, I play the scene in jap and He's more a pimp than a cuck, he doesn't give a crap about the elf.
Not pimp, kinda innocent like a smol child. I'm pretty sure that even if we ntr the elf, if he found out he properly just say meh and walk away.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
No, I play the scene in jap and He's more a pimp than a cuck, he doesn't give a crap about the elf.
No he isn't a cuck but he sure is going to get cucked (netorare'd)
Not pimp, kinda innocent like a smol child. I'm pretty sure that even if we ntr the elf, if he found out he properly just say meh and walk away.
How so
The backstory a dude posted here was that Leon has absolutely no interest in relationships at all
Being friends with or just vaguely near a slut isn't NTR. He has to actually give a shit.
I see, thanks for the info guys.
You know it's pretty refreshing seeing this type of character that just don't care about anything. I like him just for that, I hope I can become his best bro or something.

Reactions: Francisco Torres

Holdor

Dec 12, 2018
You're confusing me, a standard game is considered completed when it reaches ver 1.0 and we're almost at the 0.2 mark two or three months after he started updating it ?

Edit - I just checked one of his older games and it was basically the same it stopped a bit after ver 1.0 and if he does update them at the rate of 0.1 in number every month or let's give him some leeway every two months that 8 to 16 months left.

View attachment 792357
Game is completed when it has end and no futher updates are planned.

Holdor

Dec 12, 2018
Thanks for the input sherlock.
Im not trying to be smartass it is what it is. If developer made game with end 1.0 and added something or fixed, he puts 1.1 or something. I apologize if i made u mad, that wasnt my intention.
Town of Passion is on v2.0.1a yet not completed cuz author plans to add more content.
Completed suggests you that u shouldnt expect more content.

Holdor

Dec 12, 2018
I read few pages back, my apologizes. Tho to change a topic and add to your argument, when author completes game he will probably, like with paradox game, make new content as seperate minigame.

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
Hey so where do you find spider webs for the 1 star quest? I thought it would be located in the same sewers where you do the first quest, but I can't seem to find any?

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes