thatdork

Dec 2, 2018
I don't mean to sound like an ass, but I just got to wonder if sometimes people don't read what's written in a game on purpose. Check the screenshot I'm posting.

In this case I believe there were a few things added here and there. Haven't played much of the game yet but I know at least 2 new scenes were added. If you're the type that likes to have more substantial content to start a game with tho, just wait for a bit, like 2-3, maybe 4 versions, since it should have more quality content by then. It ultimately depends on you tho. <3
of course I saw that. What I asked is whether it is possible to turn on/off ntr in after the introduction just like in dungeon test.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
no on nonntr events for 2 updates, instead only ntr even for its a perfect netori target. wheres the people saying this game inst only ntr now?

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
of course I saw that. What I asked is whether it is possible to turn on/off ntr in after the introduction just like in dungeon test.
To be fair, your question didn't really portray what you just told me. "Can we turn ntr in game" doesn't tell me you meant after introduction, but yes, I understand you now. My answer would be: Don't know. If someone else could answer this man's question, it'd be hella appreciated.

JoKeR <3

Feb 11, 2018
Em
in game variables are coded in jap of course you can't change them into english or the switches will be broken
the variables in in the english version might be in english though?
Em playing english version but when i edit variables in rpgvx maker then they are showing this jp lang

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
Em

Em playing english version but when i edit variables in rpgvx maker then they are showing this jp lang
The "English version" just means a translation for the UI & dialogue is provided. It doesn't mean the game was reprogrammed in English. It's expected for the game's variables to still be in the original language.

As for all the changelogs questions, they were provided in posts on the forum. You can quickly skim through the pages and they'll stand out. Otherwise you can go on Ci-en to find the changelog and translate it yourself.

Reactions: JoKeR <3

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
really hope technobrake creates more scenes for Iris. She's so much hotter than priestess
just look-wise, I agree. Also waiting for hospitaller scenes. I hope that Technobrake gives her mini events like with the potion maker, instead of treating her just like some anonymous npc

kribb88

Oct 1, 2019
just look-wise, I agree. Also waiting for hospitaller scenes. I hope that Technobrake gives her mini events like with the potion maker, instead of treating her just like some anonymous npc
I look forward to the scene with the dark skin lady (someone posted a leak few pages ago)

toryuuu

Apr 24, 2018
any walkthrough??? cant do nothing ingame no cuckold scenes yet im stuck fucking her anal
Me and another user have also asked for a walkthrough or guide since we've both done the first story quest and don't know where to go from there. Sadly no one answered either of us, Really hope that someone comes through with a walkthrough eventually

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
any walkthrough??? cant do nothing ingame no cuckold scenes yet im stuck fucking her anal
Me and another user have also asked for a walkthrough or guide since we've both done the first story quest and don't know where to go from there. Sadly no one answered either of us, Really hope that someone comes through with a walkthrough eventually
Since this question has been asked too many times before so of course no one would bother to answer <(")
There's no walkthrough since this's only ver 0.15 (english), the game's still in development
The only thing that can help you's the changelog on ci-en, or explore by yourself (It's quite easy, go in pair at day and night, then go solo at night and day, talk to story related npc until you find something new)
And aside from the 1st chapter quests, there're only events with some npc, nothing special yet

Reactions: Francisco Torres

JoKeR <3

Feb 11, 2018
I do one star all mission my last mission was street where i killes goblin now i wont recieve any story quest or erotic quest all the same repeatable quest are showing anyone help what will i do to proceed?

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes