Eyelesst

Oct 11, 2017
Someone will have a save, with the hero's stats maxed out. Since the alchemist asks for more than 100 for a scene in the dice minigame. Also in the scene of climbing when falling into the Hole.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Forgot about that tbh, but it's not showing him jerking off, it's possible that he came watching that scene, still a childhhod trauma for poor jimmy that serves as a plot point to add netorase in the game. The points still stands, netorase it's not mandatory, you can let him be a cuck or turn him into a chad, i really don't get why people argues in a game that can actually please everyone
If you read my sentence again i specifically stated that people have told me that the scene is not NTR and i only described what happened. I didn't comment on it. Yet here you are talking about forced ntr, after ridiculing me for stating something that happened in the game. No apology and you continue claiming my memory and statement is wrong.

hellkary

Dec 8, 2018
xD wanted to have a look, check the updates, but ... some of the decision are questionable, there is close to no content but he chosse to lose time with a meaninless event for the elf? the two main characters have cero content, and he put effort in the elf? xD gonna check this back in a year or two.

Reactions: Multibannon

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
If you read my sentence again i specifically stated that people have told me that the scene is not NTR and i only described what happened. I didn't comment on it. Yet here you are talking about forced ntr, after ridiculing me for stating something that happened in the game. No apology and you continue claiming my memory and statement is wrong.
i never wrote anything about forced netorare, when did i ridiculed u, because i used a lol? you wrote that he masturbated, that never happened on screen, as i said it's possible that he came from watching the scene, you are way too touchy man.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
i never wrote anything about forced netorare, when did i ridiculed u, because i used a lol? you wrote that he masturbated, that never happened on screen, as i said it's possible that he came from watching the scene, you are way too touchy man.
Im sensitive and you have alzheimers its all cool

Reactions: lexlutha

EpicGaster

Aug 7, 2019
fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuck duude, it's a shame that it's an ntr game with MALE PROTAG. I like to play ntr games just to manipulate heroines into dirty sluts and cuck any guy who happens to like the heroine. But when you play as the one getting cucked, it's no longer fun or thrilling.
The only way that could make me play this game, is that some sort of compromise was made. in that the game was developed into a multiple protaganists game, wich means that you could play as both male and female protag or have to option to choose one over the other, seeing both points of view. oh well, I'll have to pray that this happens because the game is still under development.
Well I like games where there is a female protagoonist but I dont like to lose the battles :v, and when the mc is a male and has a girlfriend that can get ntr i fucking farm in the same fucking area just to beat the shit out of the other guy

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
idk how technobrake does this kind of games but BOY! a priestess becoming a full nympho its just taking stuff to the NEXT LEVEL :0!

even nymphomania paradox is LIT <3!

i really hope he starts digging on other genres.

BloodX66

Apr 1, 2019
That's all dungeon test content, i'm referring to the alpha of the game, that one for now has 0 netorare content, he is definitely going to add some ntr in 2.0 to balance things out
Dude she gets fucked by goblins right infront of him....that is netorare

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Which has no doubt added to said confusion.
It didn't add to no confusion, it was a preview of the theme the Dev wants to focus on. The Dungeon test was a preview of some of the mechanics and surely most of the content. TechnoBrake is giving the option to cut some content out if it makes you uncomfortable but that's what it is, forcefully removing content that was made to be used.

And I thought we should tell people that don't want NTR at all that this is an NTR focused game because they're the most annoying when it comes to complaining about the content being in the game or not but it seems like the deniers are the worst.

Reactions: Maz1234

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
You should pass. This one is very focused on NTR.
Regarding the priestess you can prevent it. And there is a scene which people have told me is not ntr but let me describe it. His childhood crush gets fucked by an old guy and he watches them trough the window and jacks off. Ever since then he gets a tingly feeling when he sees other people lust after people the mc cares about
Yeah, No. From everything that you guys have said, and what i've read from others... This is NTR.
I do not care if it fits the "literal definition," I have no interest in watching anyone but the MC having sex with the female love interests. So this game gets a yikes from me and added to the ignored list.

Thanks for the heads up.

CIover

Sep 28, 2019
Yeah, No. From everything that you guys have said, and what i've read from others... This is NTR.
I do not care if it fits the "literal definition," I have no interest in watching anyone but the MC having sex with the female love interests. So this game gets a yikes from me and added to the ignored list.

Thanks for the heads up.
You can turn it off though but anyways whatever floats your boat. If you just tried it atleast you can see it for yourself you can toggle it on and off. Pretty good game actually and it shows promise and it removes the grindy animation battle thingy too so you just blitz through out the quests and it's no load time on battle and thats a huge plus for me since it gets boring. Battle system is pretty good and gets tricky real quick and it's not NTR but yeah the gril can get smashed by the enemy mid game if you dont know what ur doing at 1st and you can avoid it once your familiar with it all.

Never seen the MC lay down the pipe though so yeah i guess thats a minus for you. Probably not your type of game.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes