IGlos

Donor
Feb 16, 2018
I dont think there´s any reason to worry. His patreon is gaining more and more popularity and his income is increasing every month. Its mostly people outside of Japan using patreon and im pretty sure he knows that. Stopping to translate the game to english would only fuck with his own income.
I totally agree, if he stops the english translation, mostlikely 80% or more of his patrons will unfollow, japan has other options like patreon but they do not compare to the revenue patreon generates being way more diverse and frendly with anyone that wants to follow.

Last edited:

IGlos

Donor
Feb 16, 2018
I think he is just new to the ''western pirate'' thing, a lot of other big creators, non japanese ones, do not care about it, ICSTOR, NLTMedia, Gunsmokegames and many others, and those ones are the heavy hitters, actually use this platform, they are part of the disccord chat, any type of publicity is not bad publicity it is just publicty, a lot of guys in here pledge to the creators if they feel they can provide some kind of support due to the creators effort and not paying blindly for something that is maybe decent at best.

JohnOmen

Dec 7, 2017
How do you get the scene where it's a guy fucking her and the image is in a circle, which has a photo on this page?

BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
How do you get the scene where it's a guy fucking her and the image is in a circle, which has a photo on this page?
Thats not in the Demo thats just a preview from content avaible from the games full release, also take in mind that this Demo is nothing but a Trial game, Technobrake wont put his game on patreon, he'll sell it in Dlsite, so dont expect the demo to be slowly updated like Western developers do with their patreon games, the demo updates will eventually stop

Reactions: JohnOmen

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Leaking alpha games is honestly not a big deal, if it had at least a few hours of game ( real content like alpha has ).

Then yes, I would even sub to him, I have a few patreon places in mind to sub soon,but will see.

Hopefully he just doesn't release anything (except a little for end of month to get his money) and then release a huge wave of content at once, I trust him and he is a serious person, all respects to him:)

Aug 28, 2018
what i meant is that he doesnt have anything to give or show to his patreons as a thanks for suporting him
So if the leaking of his content continues, he´s going to thank the ones who support him by stopping the translation altogether? Great logic. All he´s gonna do is cucking his paying audience just because of some pirates.
1581179462331.png
unlike other creators and devs in patreon, he doesnt do such things like creating fan arts or short comics as rewards,
Which would most likely be leaked as well. I dont see the difference to a leaked demo.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Reading the comments, it's hard to tell which side of the track is better. But it sounds like the dev is treating his "predicament" like only NON-English speakers support him? I didn't even know about this game until it was leaked here. I'm sure I'm not the only one, and some (only English speakers) will even become patreons. And not only that, judging by the game choices at the start, this is sure to be a good quality game. Then to consider "stopping development of English language" because it got leaked, seems like a slap in the face AND discouraging to those (new)English supporters.

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
Yeah, this guy's kinda being a little bitch. How does he expect to combat piracy? Sorry, but it's gonna happen. The idea that he thinks making it a pain in the ass for his patrons to get his stuff is going to turn out better for him than vanilla methods is laughable. Guy thinks he's Kojima or something.
true

Reactions: Zakkuri
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes