arnelz

May 12, 2018
How to get to this scene ?
I think this is bathhouse scene but dont see it after 3 times going in as male , just her dancin ,
536314_534613_image-800_4.jpg

Reactions: jack78

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
can someone pls share a save os this new version pls whem i use my old save the new scenes and events dont show the text

eye_scream

Sep 24, 2019
Is anyone have a same issue as me, if i want to change weapons to mc, the curser return to kuhako all the times, same as the shop, can't scroll down nor buy stuff below.

P.s.
kuhako can be stripped down now, is that natural to the game?

Last edited:

arnelz

May 12, 2018
[QUOTE = "arnelz, publicación: 4687142, miembro: 611155"]
¿Cómo llegar a esta escena?
Creo que esta es la escena de la casa de baños, pero no la veo después de entrar 3 veces como hombre, solo su baile,
View attachment 930946
[/CITAR]
ESs solo una iamgen no esta en el juego ninguna escena asi de momento en alguna futura actualisacion la pondra probablemente
Thank you .

What do you guys think , whats new in the next update and how much does it take time from update to update ?
I dont know whats harder to play segment to segment or wait for the full release .
By the looks of it and how much places are on the map there are gonna be lots of upd , last upd opened two places and those aint finished , Yarizo is coming so I expect there are gonna be lots of Netorare ,Netorase etc just in this upd .

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
Has anyone noticed that this game is a netorase game before anything else and therefor cannot be an NTR game? It's not just that the main character is established as netorase lover in the intro (which is a part of the story and can't be changed), by giving us the options to let Kohaku have sexual interactions with others with the main character's permission, the game is destined to be a netorase game. The irony here is that by being a netorase game, the game cannot be an NTR game, because the entire concept of stealing Kohaku would only work if we had no say in it. By giving us the CHOICE to let main char get NTR'd, the NTR is only happening on paper. Kohaku might get stolen from the protag, but she's never stolen from the player. Depending on whether you want NTR from this game, this could lead to disappointment.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Has anyone noticed that this game is a netorase game before anything else and therefor cannot be an NTR game? It's not just that the main character is established as netorase lover in the intro (which is a part of the story and can't be changed), by giving us the options to let Kohaku have sexual interactions with others with the main character's permission, the game is destined to be a netorase game. The irony here is that by being a netorase game, the game cannot be an NTR game, because the entire concept of stealing Kohaku would only work if we had no say in it. By giving us the CHOICE to let main char get NTR'd, the NTR is only happening on paper. Kohaku might get stolen from the protag, but she's never stolen from the player. Depending on whether you want NTR from this game, this could lead to disappointment.
I'd say that's a very very narrow view of NTR, limiting it to things like Henteria Chronicles, Thug Hero Party or NTRPG, because the whole player choice thing could be said about other NTR games with the alternative route where you can fight against the NTR like President Yukino, Furry Ear Girls Never Betray, Busty Elf Wife and the Premature Ejaculator, Summer Colour, or Sana RPG because in those games, it's the player's choice to let the male LI get NTR'd.

If that's your view, then that's your opinion, but imho, it excludes most of the games here that most would see as NTR just by the reactions they get in their threads.

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
I'd say that's a very very narrow view of NTR, limiting it to things like Henteria Chronicles, Thug Hero Party or NTRPG, because the whole player choice thing could be said about other NTR games with the alternative route where you can fight against the NTR like President Yukino, Furry Ear Girls Never Betray, Busty Elf Wife and the Premature Ejaculator, Summer Colour, or Sana RPG because in those games, it's the player's choice to let the male LI get NTR'd.

If that's your view, then that's your opinion, but imho, it excludes most of the games here that most would see as NTR just by the reactions they get in their threads.
Admittedly, you still have NTR content in this game. I'd call it NTR light. The point is that the NTR content becomes less enjoyable when the player controls a protag who also happens to have a netorase fetish (i.e. someone who almost wants her to get stolen) and basically has to allow NTR to happen.

Stuff like President Yukino is a bit different because you play as the girl so the premise and fetish is different despite being NTR as well. And tbh, I don't hear people praise games from your latter category that often, but Thug Hero Party and NTRPG are consistently held in very high regard, and for good reason. These games know who they are, they specialize in one fetish and do it in depth.

Don't get me wrong, I love Techno, and this game is in my top 3 h-games I'm looking forward to. I'm just worried that this will become a game that includes many fetishes but excels at none. Someone who wants to please everyone will please nobody in the end.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Admittedly, you still have NTR content in this game. I'd call it NTR light.
I'd say "NTR light" is a good qualifier as I generally qualify Thug Hero Party and NTRPG as "Hard NTR" like Azimov is "Hard Sci-fi"
The point is that the NTR content becomes less enjoyable when the player controls a protag who also happens to have a netorase fetish (i.e. someone who almost wants her to get stolen) and basically has to allow NTR to happen.
I guess you could say that the MC having a netorase fetish takes away from the real netorare fetish, I'll agree there.
And tbh, I don't hear people praise games from your latter category that often,
MTL is a real impression killer isn't it? As far as I know, other than President Yukino, the others don't have proper full translations yet, and Summer Colour is only just being done, so jury's out on that one. Can't really give something a fair shake if you only understand 1 in 10 sentences and all the characters seem to be obsessed with bread :p
Thug Hero Party and NTRPG are consistently held in very high regard, and for good reason. These games know who they are, they specialize in one fetish and do it in depth.
Yeah, They're really good at what they do, and for me that means it take over a year to get half way through just one of them because I don't want to burst any blood vessels lol
Don't get me wrong, I love Techno, and this game is in my top 3 h-games I'm looking forward to. I'm just worried that this will become a game that includes many fetishes but excels at none. Someone who wants to please everyone will please nobody in the end.
Oh, yeah I've definitely got the same concerns here. I've seen too many games lose focus on it's core plot/themes.
One thing I really want to see, not necessarily form Techno or NymphoPriestess, is a NTR revenge game (where the cuck mans-up and gets revenge).

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes