Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
thank u also do u know where I can find yarizo? cause he is never at the port town and I don't know where else he would be
I believe he shows up after you start the 2 star adventurer promotion quest, if you have started that and he is still not there then it is possible that your game is bugged.

ntr lover

Jan 6, 2020
I believe he shows up after you start the 2 star adventurer promotion quest, if you have started that and he is still not there then it is possible that your game is bugged.
so i started the quest and went to each one of the place before blessing road to meet the guard and i didn't see him at all unless i was supposed to camp there so it is a bug?

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
so i started the quest and went to each one of the place before blessing road to meet the guard and i didn't see him at all unless i was supposed to camp there so it is a bug?
Yarizo shows up when you start the quest called "Exam For Two Star Adventurers". You will not see him earlier than that. To be guaranteed to see him (except if you have a bug) go directly to the port town in the picture where the cursor is. He will be close to the entrance at the bottom of the road being cornered by a group of sailors with red bandanas. Save him there or you will never see him again. If you put off going there, you risk him dying before you see him.

port town.PNG

ntr lover

Jan 6, 2020
Yarizo shows up when you start the quest called "Exam For Two Star Adventurers". You will not see him earlier than that. To be guaranteed to see him (except if you have a bug) go directly to the port town in the picture where the cursor is. He will be close to the entrance at the bottom of the road being cornered by a group of sailors with red bandanas. Save him there or you will never see him again. If you put off going there, you risk him dying before you see him.

View attachment 1162763
oh its the exam quest not the" patrol the blessing road" quest cause I still haven't completed the Strange Noises From The Sewer Part 2 yet

ntr lover

Jan 6, 2020

View attachment 1162763
was able to meet him thank you

Reactions: S3vatari0n

Desert_Wind

Jun 23, 2019
Going through potion maker using the cheat device, for some reason there wasn't any text in later ones. Has that happened to anyone else?

ntr lover

Jan 6, 2020
  • NPC Sex - during the day go to the Bar or outside the Inn as solo Priestess and interact with the NPC with Lust>150 and Lust>Love, there is also an NPC in the lower left of the Inn during the night
  • NPC sex in your Inn room - As solo Priestess interact with one of the NPCs listed above and choose to take them back to your Inn room, requires Lust=200 and Love<100

so i have been trying to do this i have lust at 151 and love at 149 but evertime i talk with someone the only option is leave and than she stares at them. am i doing something wrong?

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Gave this game a chance, but decided to quit soon after starting. The bitch be absolutely crazy, and judging from some posts here you can't dump her or get rid of that fucking stupid cursed ring either.
Maybe in the finished version we will have the option to give her to some orc or goblin tribe or whatever, hopefully.

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
Gave this game a chance, but decided to quit soon after starting. The bitch be absolutely crazy, and judging from some posts here you can't dump her or get rid of that fucking stupid cursed ring either.
Maybe in the finished version we will have the option to give her to some orc or goblin tribe or whatever, hopefully.
Not sure why you would want to get rid of the main heroine, but you can actually do that. You can decide to leave her in the inn and explore the world solo, or you could get her abducted by monsters and then refuse to go save her.

Reactions: Mistervd

Skandergod

Sep 29, 2019
I have been playing up a bit but yet, still dont know how to see the slimes scene with the potion maker, i have empty bottles and gathered a lot of slimes with the priest, what do i have to do to unlock that scene?

GuyNamedK

Nov 15, 2020
I have been playing up a bit but yet, still dont know how to see the slimes scene with the potion maker, i have empty bottles and gathered a lot of slimes with the priest, what do i have to do to unlock that scene?
You need to have more relationship points with her. Easiest thing to do is just use the cheat item and max out relationship with potion maker again.

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
When is the full release of this game? Is there enough content or should I wait a bit more?

Dark_Leo

May 29, 2018
even with the walkthrough, the game still kinda confused to me. it design for multiple replay to get all the scenes, endings and routes but it's in rpgm... kinda annoy to do it

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
When is the full release of this game? Is there enough content or should I wait a bit more?
When its fully completed?
There's no estimate date so whenever the dev feels all the content for every character its completed then that shall be the way to know when its gonna be fully released.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes