Zaunn

Jun 16, 2020
Can someone help me? my relationship is stuck at 80 points from level 2 with the potion maker

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Iris's dress looks hot, hope we can bang her
Yea I’m hoping she finally gets some actual scenes. My excitement is about 50/50 between Iris and the potion maker follower though. That shits got me marking my calendar for an H game. What a time to be a degenerate.

l1s4zz

Jan 27, 2018
I have play it all. . there's bug.. when you finished all the alchemist event it will loop whenever we go to quite district in capital and beach... for yarizo event it's occur when you sleep in inn other then capital (need increase horny meter) Then sleep till next morning.. yarizo event on beach is ez so don't need explain have fun guys

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Changelog (v0.40):
  • Expansion of the Main Story, progress into the new Sewer area and also some content revolving around Leon/Iris and that Black Knight. Chapter 2 is now finished.
  • 5 new Potion Maker events for Bond Level 3.
  • 5 new Yarizo Harassment events, 1 at the Village close to the Trading Route, 1 at any Inn outside of the main city, and 3 at the Beach.
  • Stages 3-5 of the "Lend the Priestess to Other Adventurers" event added, it is now completed.
  • New Male ProtagonistxNPC Netori side quest: Based around the Male Protagonist sleeping with an NPC’s wife, if I understand correctly the event varies based on your sexual stats (endurance/technique) (This is the event that won the contest that has been going on for a few months)
  • New outfits for female NPCs. Includes a few new pieces of clothing with some color variations as well as the addition of used condoms in various places in their clothing. Also added a standing portrait for the Barbarian woman (arm wrestling) in the Pub.
  • Added new enemies to the game, these new enemies do not currently have in-combat H-scenes yet. Slime enemies (from the Dungeon Test) have been readded to the game, I believe the Slime Sensitivity thing (or whatever it was called) is also implemented, this raises the Priestess’ sensitivity and makes her love getting attacked by slimes in a similar way to how the Goblin trauma works. I believe it can be removed with a ‘quiet perfume’.
  • New area in the Sewers (B2F), this appears to be the introduction of the Gnoll camp (those two things from when you controlled Leon and Iris during a main quest).
  • New erotic event in The Sewers B2F. Texts changes to depict Netorare/Netorase depending on the Priestess's Lust/Love stats. (Requires 200 in one or the other)
  • 3 New weapons are now available for purchase at the Blacksmith's shop. (Long Sword, Dagger, and Great Sword)
  • The player can now increase their Erotic Endurance and Erotic Technique with the Cheat God item.

News:
  • Techno is working on a new Mini game with this Illustrator
  • Apparently by the next update we will be able to have the Potion Maker and the Barbarian woman (from the Pub) as party members

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dongdd

Dec 7, 2018
For the tent with the priestess and the follower.

Is there a scene where he actually fucks her while she's sleeping?

I can only get him hotdoging her ass. I was wondering if theres an actual sex version?

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Are the dungeon trap scenes completely removed? Why remove content lol
Look at the change log. Some of them recently made it back in with a couple new ones as well. They were taken out with the dungeon test because it was breaking the game.

l1s4zz

Jan 27, 2018
How can i pass the guard at the 3F of the Sewells? And how can i get Iris white dress event?
on that game kohaki said need recommendations from that oldman homeless to be entered the camp.. for iris white cloth worry not coz you wont miss it to be exact it's on main quest

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes