DxSharp

Nov 7, 2018
I played it once when there was only this test-dungeon implemented, quite a while ago. How much expected playtime is there now?

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Hey guys how can I play the dungeons???I it possible???
Pretty sure the Dungeon Test has been removed, pretty much all the content has been moved over to the main game at this point tho. If you really want to play it you can download an older version (around v0.28 or something I think).

I played it once when there was only this test-dungeon implemented, quite a while ago. How much expected playtime is there now?
If you take the time to read all the dialogue and do all the quests and h-scenes there is probably around 3-4 hours.

What's new in this Version?
You could look at Techno's Patreon or Ci-en for a changelog, or you could go back a couple of pages for the changelog I posted, or you could also look at the Walkthrough linked in the OP that has the changelog as well.

CIover

Sep 28, 2019
the game has a function to turn off the ntr. that would suggest that technobrake will eventually add non ntr stuff to it. also i never said it would automatically make it better. i said it could make it better. pretty big difference between could and would.

as for alienating his base why would adding nonntr do that? not like any of the ntr is being removed. or are they purists that cant stand the idea that other fetishes can be added to their games?

if you find it insulting, at someone offering suggestions on how to expand a game so the creator can make more money and build a bigger fanbase, thats on you. more variety in a game does tend to make games better.

considering you can turn off the ntr can one really call it an NTR focused game? i saw a game with good art on the LU page, clicked it and read comments saying the ntr can be turned off and decided to ask how much of the game is left if it is turned off. stop getting mad that people, who arent into your kink, are asking questions about a game. its petty on your part

anyways putting aside how i feel about ntr, good art on technobrake's part. hope others have fun playing it
I actually feel bad for Technobrake. He wanted to make an NTR game and now he has more work for him now coz he decided to cater to another audience. Think about it this way, a game developer just wants to make games then a publisher or an investor pops up and started asking for "hey we need some form of monetization here or need more bewbies or better yet bewb physics" blah blah blah "Then you thought wait that's a whole new direction entirely" then add that on the game then debugging then oops something broke . . . . . . . . so on so on and the rest is history. I applaud developers that listens to their audience but you have to draw the line somewhere. The game is pretty much an NTR game and almost everything in it is NTR like 90% to the battles to the dialog to the scenes and now you have to add an adequate amount of NON NTR to please the others and 0.5's next update is 0.5.1 instead of 0.6 catch my drift. No wonder Hideo Kojima wanted to leave Konami for so long, poor dude can't catch a break and finally he's free to do whatever he wants.

I don't really mind the anti NTR movement i mean some find SCAT disgusting or Golden Showers so who am i to get in the way of someone else's kink. End of the day we're all degenerates so i say no to Kink Shaming.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I actually feel bad for Technobrake. He wanted to make an NTR game and now he has more work for him now coz he decided to cater to another audience. Think about it this way, a game developer just wants to make games then a publisher or an investor pops up and started asking for "hey we need some form of monetization here or need more bewbies or better yet bewb physics" blah blah blah "Then you thought wait that's a whole new direction entirely" then add that on the game then debugging then oops something broke . . . . . . . . so on so on and the rest is history. I applaud developers that listens to their audience but you have to draw the line somewhere. The game is pretty much an NTR game and almost everything in it is NTR like 90% to the battles to the dialog to the scenes and now you have to add an adequate amount of NON NTR to please the others and 0.5's next update is 0.5.1 instead of 0.6 catch my drift. No wonder Hideo Kojima wanted to leave Konami for so long, poor dude can't catch a break and finally he's free to do whatever he wants.

I don't really mind the anti NTR movement i mean some find SCAT disgusting or Golden Showers so who am i to get in the way of someone else's kink. End of the day we're all degenerates so i say no to Kink Shaming.
Meh, I'm on board with the guys who want vanilla content actually, I consider it a pretty novel direction and a fine reward for playing heavy NTR game (Player's input/choice matters)
But I can't stand people whining about author not cattering to their preference. Truly the Krakens Karens of piratage.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes