zotto23

Aug 16, 2020
Gnoll's mission, right?
Pick 1st choice. Kohaku will trade herself for the proof.
yes, but this is the option of paying him, let kohaku take care of it, make kohaku write the letter and hit the old man. but the one that does not let me choose is that kohaku write the letter I do not know if that event does not work or something is missing

darkiedark

Jan 3, 2018
Is there a button to hide text box?
What I've found (in case anyone else is still interested) is that there is no "active" button, but you can turn one on. To do that in game press F1 - you get a pop-up menu, navigate to keyboard (3rd tab) and choose one of the options to use the function A. I did that for space key from drop down menu.

Yup, nasty perverts, now you can see those smelly feet and juicy bits.... ;)

DDRMSTR

Jul 16, 2018
Can someone explain WTF is this?

View attachment 1422550

"NTR argument" Really? in this class of game someone with privileges have a problem with the Netorare...............
Not privileges, but people laking brain cells think they can come and preach about being pro-NTR or anti-NTR and fill this thread with pointless arguments. No one gives a damn about your preferences and the mods already said they would delete any kind of bullshit about that. That goes along for the people who think Techno comes to this thread to read their "valuable" input or the ones who complain about the "lack" of progress for a game they are not buying. Relax and enjoy the content, period.

reyito30

Aug 3, 2020
Not privileges, but people laking brain cells think they can come and preach about being pro-NTR or anti-NTR and fill this thread with pointless arguments. No one gives a damn about your preferences and the mods already said they would delete any kind of bullshit about that. That goes along for the people who think Techno comes to this thread to read their "valuable" input or the ones who complain about the "lack" of progress for a game they are not buying. Relax and enjoy the content, period.
I just said "Long live Netorare" and for that my post was deleted with the argument "NTR"

i just appreciate the genre and they punish me for that, so maybe is better no comment nothing

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou

DDRMSTR

Jul 16, 2018
I just said "Long live Netorare" and for that my post was deleted with the argument "NTR"

i just appreciate the genre and they punish me for that, so maybe is better no comment nothing
Think about it this way: If you say something that might cause controversy here; be prepared to be flooded with people trying to argue your preferences. Just enjoy the content and wait for the next guy who causes an argument here. It happened when the game was taken down for shota content, and the thread was on the verge of being blocked because people can't seem to think enough about their posts about NTR. Mind the rules and you'll be happy, the game's still far from release.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Think about it this way: If you say something that might cause controversy here; be prepared to be flooded with people trying to argue your preferences. Just enjoy the content and wait for the next guy who causes an argument here. It happened when the game was taken down for shota content, and the thread was on the verge of being blocked because people can't seem to think enough about their posts about NTR. Mind the rules and you'll be happy, the game's still far from release.
Eh? Did he go and pick a fight with another user ? If not, then Mod need to grow some thicker skin since said user just praises the game for good delivering, unless mod's always paranoid everything and anything is a flame bait.

Don't know who that mod is, but this one wrote this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/nymphomania-priestess-v0-40c-alpha-technobrake.44110/post-5855854

He broke off the dungeon test as a separate game.
Wait what ? Can you tell me more about it ?

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes