_Anti_

Oct 13, 2019
What do I need to download for this game? As I understand it, there is a lot of content in mods. Where to download them from?

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
What do I need to download for this game? As I understand it, there is a lot of content in mods. Where to download them from?
I've only seen a MOD by kddttnt and the Mod makes some images uncensored and improves a few images to make them a bit better as well as unlock dungeon mode which was removed from the base game he's done a great job, but their are no mods that I know of that add 'lot of content'. So i'd either just get base game then try Kddttnt Mod or just go with Kddttnt Mod from the start.

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
is the insanity stat even possible? can you rape the potion maker in one of her quest?
i wish in the future its possible for the game to let the priestess get fuck by all men while the mc fuck other girls too for maximum fap revenue. mc get pussy the priestess get dicks.

also what i like about this game is the mc still get some pussy, not most ntr game where the mc get denied for no reason other than ntr plot. (at least the first ntrpg game let the mc fuck the rich kid sister)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
is the insanity stat even possible? can you rape the potion maker in one of her quest?
i wish in the future its possible for the game to let the priestess get fuck by all men while the mc fuck other girls too for maximum fap revenue. mc get pussy the priestess get dicks.
There's a few MMC insanity gains available but I can't remember them off the top of my head. You'll be very hard pressed to get it up to 100 without save editing, and last time I tried that it turns out the scene wasn't made yet. Unless it's been added in since then it's just a false choice.
If you've got enough stats then the MMC can have sex with the randomly generated women around town if you're going solo with him.
also what i like about this game is the mc still get some pussy, not most ntr game where the mc get denied for no reason other than ntr plot. (at least the first ntrpg game let the mc fuck the rich kid sister)
Some people really don't like it when I say this but it's not really an NTR game like most people would think of them. There's lots of NTR yes, but there's also a lot of netorase, prostitution, regular FMC cheating without any stealing, MMC cheating and vanilla content. No category there is really suffering from a lack of content.

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
Some people really don't like it when I say this but it's not really an NTR game like most people would think of them. There's lots of NTR yes, but there's also a lot of netorase, prostitution, regular FMC cheating without any stealing, MMC cheating and vanilla content. No category there is really suffering from a lack of content.
because NTR has many sub genre. . netorase, netori falls under its category too. but it has hard ntr too where you got game over and the girl is swollen by goblin and pirate, (i believe homeless is also possible)

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022

GIF 2022-10-1 15-30-41.gif

Is this the game you're talking about?

It's really great. The NTRPG2 one is a classic

Reactions: sakuzuda

MrFleshstick

Oct 5, 2020
Don't know, if anyone has already asked this but: Will "Pregnancy" and/or "Birth" also be implemented in future? That would make this game really perfect... <3

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Don't know, if anyone has already asked this but: Will "Pregnancy" and/or "Birth" also be implemented in future? That would make this game really perfect... <3
Probably. With the goblin rider who's mounted a human the woman he's riding can give birth but I don't think there's any CGs for it. There's pregnancy with no birth or sex on the vanilla ending. I think someone mentioned there's a Yarizo ending with it but I'm not interested. The protagonist can get random women pregnant during sex. There's an event where a married couple comes to him to fuck the wife and if his sex stats are high enough then she'll ask him to take off the condom and he can impregnate her.
So there's the framework for a lot of it already but the content hasn't really been expanded beyond enclosed endings and insemination scenes.

Reactions: MrFleshstick
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes