degenerateguy

Dec 28, 2019
I feel so bad for NTR for live lol. Poor dude tries his best to be helpful and gets bombarded with simple questions that the guide answers.

edie1023

Oct 12, 2019
  • Potion Maker Shop Event - Bond Level 5 Release Event
Is there any trigger condition for this? Why can't it be triggered at 500 favorability?

Dec 26, 2017
  • Potion Maker Shop Event - Bond Level 5 Release Event
Is there any trigger condition for this? Why can't it be triggered at 500 favorability?
You get the Titan Step quest then head to the new town, there you split the party and have PM follow you (She is the Inn), then you head to the Alchemist Association (the first building in the left when you enter town) and talk to the old man with an ! on him, PM will leave the party and head back to the capital and that's when you can proceed with her shop events!

edie1023

Oct 12, 2019
You get the Titan Step quest then head to the new town, there you split the party and have PM follow you (She is the Inn), then you head to the Alchemist Association (the first building in the left when you enter town) and talk to the old man with an ! on him, PM will leave the party and head back to the capital and that's when you can proceed with her shop events!
Thank you, I can finally see the new plot

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
At first i thought Yarizo's incredible shrinking penis was just a one-off oddity and Techno would fix it eventually, but now he's drawing scene after scene of Yarizo with a dick that's sometimes not even any bigger than the MC's. Pretty fucking lame.

Is dick continuity really so difficult? I doubt it.

Last edited:

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
At first i thought Yarizo's incredible shrinking penis was just a one-off oddity and Techno would fix it eventually, but now he's drawing scene after scene of Yarizo with a dick that's sometimes not even any bigger than the MC's. Pretty fucking lame.

I guess he's a grower? :unsure:

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019

Just accept that size in this game is not consistent, you'll see priestess with a B-Cup on one scene, and H-cup in another.
Same applies to dicks lol, i don't really care tbh but for hentai games big is always better amirite

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
I couldn't find a scene for it, but its been a while since I played so I'm a bit lost. Does PM finally take non-mc dick?

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Just accept that size in this game is not consistent, you'll see priestess with a B-Cup on one scene, and H-cup in another.
Same applies to dicks lol, i don't really care tbh but for hentai games big is always better amirite
I feel like Yarizo's dick size does matter more than it typically would though, the size is basically a plot point that characters make explicit and repeated references to. Being NTR'd by a guy with a standard dick just doesn't hit the same at all.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I feel like Yarizo's dick size does matter more than it typically would though, the size is basically a plot point that characters make explicit and repeated references to. Being NTR'd by a guy with a standard dick just doesn't hit the same at all.
I'm guessing you avoid the protagonist scenes, they're even worse. Jimmy goes from a micro dick that only fills half a pussy to a large probably 9 incher on the regular. If Techno doesn't feel like drawing a new penis for a scene then you can bet that they won't.

areqilspencer

Mar 2, 2018
Changelog (v0.42):
  • New area - Titan Steps region, includes new city, dungeons, equipment, quests, etc. Start the “Titan Step” story quest to access, you need to have completed most if not all of the previous main quests to begin
  • Level Cap raised from 5 to 8
  • The story at the end of ver 0.41 had been rewritten but is still focused on Iris going to that “Sin City”
  • Camping Sex Scene - Male Protagonist x Priestess, Anal fingering? (not sure)
  • Yarizo Camping Sex Scene - Tent silhouette sex, includes animation, requires Yarizo Bond level 3+
  • Yarizo Camping Sex Scene - Mating press(?), requires Yarizo Bond level 3+
  • Yarizo Camping Sex Scene - Netorase request at camp (might be a rework of the old dungeon test netorase camp scene? I thought he already did that tho so idk), requires Yarizo Bond level 3+
  • A key menu Yarizo x Priestess sex - Netorase request, uses 1 AP, requires 180+ love and Yarizo Bond level 3+
  • Potion Maker Shop Event - Bond Level 5 Release Event, started during the Titan Step quest at the new town, split the party and have PM follow you (She is the Inn), then you head to the Alchemist Association (the first building in the left when you enter town) and talk to the old man with an ! on him, PM will leave the party and head back to the capital and this will unlock her new shop events
  • Potion Maker Shop Event - Thighs and Thighs
  • Potion Maker Shop Event - Blowjob while reading a book
  • Potion Maker Camping Sex Scene - PM with legs sticking out of tent
  • Potion Maker Camping Sex Scene - Cuckqueen silhouette blowjob, includes animation
  • Potion Maker Maid Cafe - Located in the new town
  • Potion Maker Photography(?) - Located in the new town

News:
  • Back to the former ver numbering (i.e. v0.41, v0.42, v0.43, etc)
  • I believe we are also back to monthly updates as the dev said his break is over
  • The update is only currently roughly half translated to engrish, the rest will just be blank/Japanese

• It's been quite a while since I've played this game since I found the updates lacking but I will give it another go once the full english translation for this update comes out and do some work on the Walkthrough, I'll at least touch up the main quest portion so we hopefully have less people asking about those stupid buttons lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i cant click the silhouette yarizo X priestess sex....can somebody help how to trigger tht scene??????

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
Does anyone know what Yarizo says in the new untranslated scenes/animations? Any of that: give up, get knocked up and be my woman dialogue?

Dan66677

Jul 13, 2021
in the camp with yarizo it does not let me see any event someone with a save heroes it should be emphasized that he uses previous saves

Hristor32

Jan 27, 2022
How to make pm join my party/to come with me around the map and in the events.
I have 500 friendly points with her and bond 4 I think

MrPenguin23

Sep 26, 2020
I couldn't find a scene for it, but its been a while since I played so I'm a bit lost. Does PM finally take non-mc dick?
No, give up
i cant click the silhouette yarizo X priestess sex....can somebody help how to trigger tht scene??????
iirc you have camp, press make love, the bottom option, after that event go to sleep and set the MC as guard

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nanhai
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes