Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
It won't happen because PM will fcking murder Yarizo If he try
Can't overlook Yarizo's magic brainwashing dick fumes though.
Biggest obstacle to PM-Yarizo NTR still has to be the three member party system (where Priestess is always one of the members) you'd have thought.

Last edited:

Faceface13

May 21, 2021
Biggest obstacle to PM-Yarizo NTR though stil has to be the three member party system (where Priestess is always one of the members) you'd have thought.
Maybe Techno could up it to 4 party members? Priestess + 2 followers? That could be cool

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GeeZussScryst

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
Also, just because I enjoy vanilla doesn't mean I can't appreciate well drawn stuff.
Generally, I avoid NTR games, but I make exceptions like most people. Netori games I like -sometimes-.
Loli can be vanilla, especially tied to shota imo. Monster sex can be vanilla to me, depends on how you define monster (mostly human catgirl vs furry/non humanoid?)
First off I was replying to the guy that said "Go away vanilla enjoyer" because he was calling someone out for not believing Yaziro X PM would happen. Which I agree it probably wont happen. As for you I never said because you like vanilla you cant like his work haha, I was simply explaining to you what 'Vanilla' meant. It literally means ordinary or standard, so no rape, MC cheating with PM, Netorare, Netori or Netorase (which is the MC wanting Priestess to have sex with others for his enjoyment). If you are having the priestess "fucking everything that moves" that's not vanilla. Nothing wrong with vanilla, but what you explained isn't it. Vanilla would be a story about MC and Priestess in a consensual relationship, if PM wanted to join in and form a harem and MC and Priestess were okay with it (which we know Priestess isn't that bitch goes crazy if she things MC is with someone other then her) that would still come under Vanilla.

I had no idea a simply joke would get some people so defensive my bad, I wasn't even the one who originally brought up 'vanilla' the guy I was replying to did. I didn't know it was such a touchy subject for some. :rolleyes:

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
Biggest obstacle to PM-Yarizo NTR still has to be the three member party system (where Priestess is always one of the members) you'd have thought.
MC is allowed to have sex with her because she genuinely love him to some extend. She will kill any other person who tried anything to her. The brainwashing won't work with her she ain't a nympho.

zarzu661

Jun 29, 2022
First off I was replying to the guy that said "Go away vanilla enjoyer" because he was calling someone out for not believing Yaziro X PM would happen. Which I agree it probably wont happen. As for you I never said because you like vanilla you cant like his work haha, I was simply explaining to you what 'Vanilla' meant. It literally means ordinary or standard, so no rape, MC cheating with PM, Netorare, Netori or Netorase (which is the MC wanting Priestess to have sex with others for his enjoyment). If you are having the priestess "fucking everything that moves" that's not vanilla. Nothing wrong with vanilla, but what you explained isn't it. Vanilla would be a story about MC and Priestess in a consensual relationship, if PM wanted to join in and form a harem and MC and Priestess were okay with it (which we know Priestess isn't that bitch goes crazy if she things MC is with someone other then her) that would still come under Vanilla.

I had no idea a simply joke would get some people so defensive my bad, I wasn't even the one who originally brought up 'vanilla' the guy I was replying to did. I didn't know it was such a touchy subject for some. :rolleyes:
It's probably how you are coming across, you sound like an asshole to be honest.
I don't think you are trying to be one, but the tone of your post sounds that way, at least to me.

• Angry
Reactions: Coast2Coast

fledglingscout

Nov 5, 2022
Stuck at Dirty Hunters quests... it's continuation from Daddy Long Legs, you travel to sewers 3rd floor and then you drop at a 4th. Seemingly no way to open the doors, but the quest objectives are translated up until that point. Is it a puzzle with the 3 buttons i haven't figured out or gotta wait for update to continue?

holy shit...never fucking mind. the answer was right above.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes